Amethyst's door splits into two halves with a wavy, diagonal line and purple light that seems to have a slimy texture. Amethyst's room is at the bottom of the waterfall that begins in Pearl's room. She likes to keep her things in messy piles, claiming that this is her "system". Amethyst's room has geodes and some grass tiles. Pearl's belongings often fall into Amethyst's room via the waterfall. Some puddles can lead to other rooms, such as the Burning Room and Pearl's room, as well as a passageway to the Crystal Heart room.
Amethyst is seen running from her room.
Amethyst and Steven play around in the puddles scattered throughout the room before sneaking up on Pearl in her room. Later on, all three capture escaped Gem Shards in the room.
After failing to get Steven to joke with her, Amethyst retreats into her room.
Garnet and Amethyst store several weapons they retrieved in her room. The two struggle to arrange the items.
Amethyst, Steven, and Garnet search for the Slinker that is loose inside the Temple. "Reformed" also marks the room's first major appearance.
Amethyst leaves her room to look for food in the kitchen.
Amethyst is seen leaving her room, where she is greeted by Pumpkin.
- Amethyst's room's cave theme may be a reference to the fact that amethyst gems are formed deep underground and can be found in geodes.
- Rebecca Sugar has stated that of all the Crystal Gems' rooms, Amethyst's resembles her own the most.
- Steven's book "On the Run" of "The No Home Boys" series can be seen in Amethyst's room in the episode "Reformed".
- Amethyst's room and the Burning Room are the only rooms in the temple that have been visited by Gems not currently belonging to the Crystal Gems.
- Multiple skulls/skeletons of humans and dinosaurs can be seen in Amethyst's room.