Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
When Amethyst cracks her gem, Steven and the Crystal Gems go on a mission to heal her.
- It is shown that a Crystal Gems' gem can become cracked if their gem receives too much damage.
- This is the first episode where a Crystal Gem's gem was cracked, the gem in question being Amethyst.
- If the gem is cracked for too long, the Crystal Gem starts to "glitch".
- Rose had a healing spring for Crystal Gems.
- Steven sees a vision of his mother reaching out to him.
- Steven is revealed to have troubled feelings for his mother due to the fact that the other gems know about her and he doesn't.
- Steven is shown to have healing powers contained in his spit.
- Connie can now see without her glasses after being healed by the spit.
- This episode proves that Connie and Steven are crushing on each other, shown by them nearly kissing at the end.
- The words Amethyst says backwards are "Hey what are you guys doing on the beach." "Hey you gotta make yourself cry if your body can't." "The vines are coming to life and are gonna kill Steven just so you know." "Uh a little help?" "Cheer up will ya."
- The title refers to the indirect kiss Steven gives to Connie by sharing his juice box with her that has his backwash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.