The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ugh, Peridot is still depressed all up in your b-room?
- Lapis Lazuli (mentioned)
- Amethyst guards (mentioned)
- Smoky Quartz (non-speaking)
- Flower Monster
- This marks the first time Smoky Quartz appeared since season 4.
- It is also the first time Smoky Quartz bubbled a gem.
- Peridot reveals new knowledge of the Kindergarten: the hair style of the gem is based on iron deposit formation and the Gem is born from top to bottom of the rock foundation.
- Peridot now depresses and disgusts about the Kindergarten due to the fact that its render the land around its lifeless to the point of plant life cannot survive.
- Steven reveals that he has to do three different things in the kitchen sink due to Peridot currently having complete reign of the bathroom. During the small segment in which he does the three things, a split back ground of three colors, pink, yellow, and blue, are briefly shown, possibly referring to the three known diamonds we know about so far into the show.
- This is the first episode to have Peridot mentioned in the Synopsis by name.
- Much like "Back to the Barn", and "Back to the Moon", the name of this episode could be a reference to "Back to the Future".
- Additionally, it seems to specifically mirror the episode "Back to the Barn" in title. While "Back to the Barn" features Peridot's first contact with the barn, Back to the Kindergarten features her first time without it.
- Peridot is still depressed after Lapis left in Raising the Barn.
- Amethyst mentioned the Amethyst guards from That Will Be All.
- Steven, Amethyst and Peridot took the same route to the kindergarten from On the Run.
- Peridot returns to living in the Beach House's bathroom, as she did earlier in Catch and Release and When It Rains.
- When Steven is getting ready in the bathroom (both in the sink or in the shower), split screens are shown like in "Catch and Release".
- When Amethyst said "Thanks for the subtext," her left arm turns into the color of her hair.
View the episode's transcript here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.