|This article is about the instrumental song. You may be looking for the character.|
"Diamond Theme" is an instrumental song featured in "The Answer", "That Will Be All" and "The Trial". It plays when Sapphire uses her future vision to inform Blue Diamond of the outcome of the rebels attack on the Cloud Arena.
In "That Will Be All", it plays as Blue Diamond enters the Rose Quartz Bubble Room.
It also played again in the episode "Reunited" during Blue Diamond's arrival on Earth and during her fight with the Crystal Gems. It's later played in "Legs From Here to Homeworld", "Familiar", "Together Alone", and "Change Your Mind".
- Music: Rebecca Sugar, Aivi & Surasshu
- The music uses string & harmonette samples passed through a synthesizer. It's intended to have a "non-musical" sound.
- This song is used to depict all four diamonds, though with slight modifications.
- Four chords can be heard in the beginning, those referenced in Steven Universe: Art & Origins: F#maj7, Bmaj7, Emaj7, then Amaj7.
- Blue Diamond's chord is Emaj7, and Yellow Diamond's is Bmaj7 (heard in their themes) while White Diamond’s is F#maj7 and Pink Diamond was depicted with Amaj7 (heard in "Back to the Moon").
- ↑ "i took string sample, a blown sample (harmonette) and passed both thru a synth. intended to be "non-musical", almost"
- ↑ Steven Universe: Art & Origins; page 159