|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
"Bluebird" is the 5th episode of Steven Universe Future and the 5th episode overall.
The episode begins with Steven filming a commercial for Little Homeworld. Once Steven finishes the commerical, Peridot proceeds to tell him that he smells good. When Steven acts confused by this, Peridot points at that she said this because there's a note on his back saying "Tell Me I Smell Good." Following a series of other pranks, Steven drives home to a party inside. The party is being held for a new Gem, Bluebird Azurite, which Steven immediately analyzes as a threat, being a fusion of Aquamarine and Eyeball Ruby.
- Steven Universe
- Bluebird (debut)
- Lapis Lazuli (non-speaking)
- Blue Lace Agate (non-speaking)
- Angel Aura Quartz (non-speaking)
- Ruby (Eyeball)
- Greg Universe
- Alexandrite (non-speaking)
- A Back Gem Ruby (non-speaking; cameo)
- Aquamarine refers to Greg as Steven's "My Dad", referencing the events of her debut episodes, "Are You My Dad?" and "I Am My Mom".
View the episode's transcript here.