Christ, talk about throwing the toys out the pram.
- It's a website feature. Not a critical drug being withheld.
- It's not even a particularly big feature. The main purpose of this site is an encyclopedia. The second feature is a discussion-based community. Both of those features are still going strong.
- You don't pay to use this site, so don't be so entitled.
- The mods don't get salaries, so it's out of place to demand that these volunteers do more work just to satisfy you.
- I agree it's imperfect that some users are more equal than others - it's a rather outdated but common mechanism from the earlier web that's baked in to Wikia/Fandom (and a ton of other sites). It's not like Disquss or StackOverflow with reputation systems and self-policing. Because of that, here you will always need power users to make decisions. Hence it's not a democracy: it is rule by elite. Given how immature some users here are, I'm alright with that. If you know better how to use those tools then great: start your own Wiki (they're free!) and show everyone how it should be done.
- Nobody needs to block anybody. Just close your account .
- Anybody remember when we used to talk about that TV show? What was it called, Stephen Something?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.