|This article is about the object. You may be looking for the episode or the merchandise.|
The Cheeseburger Backpack is a backpack that was delivered to Steven in the episode "Cheeseburger Backpack". It is styled as a cheeseburger. Since purchasing it, Steven has taken it with him in various episodes.
As of "Snow Day", it's been confirmed that Steven rarely uses the backpack.
The backpack is similar to the shape and appearance of a cheeseburger. The layers of the cheeseburger consist of two buns, lettuce, cheese, meat, and tomato. There is also a white handle at the 'tomato' section. Each filling is a pocket, and each pocket has a zipper to open it. The burger bun also appears to have sesame seeds on it.
The backpack, despite its cartoonish appearance, is a surprisingly useful tool for Steven and has been used to carry many important items.
- "Cheeseburger Backpack": Steven uses the backpack for holding various items. The items we see are Mr. Queasy, sweaters, a raft, bagels, and sunscreen.
- "Frybo": Steven uses it for carrying a Gem Shard. He accidentally leaves it at the Funland Arcade but is later seen again in future episodes.
- "Lion 2: The Movie": Steven and Connie use it to carry their snacks to the movie theater.
- "Ocean Gem": Steven uses it to pack for the road-trip to get the ocean back from Lapis.
- "On the Run" (mentioned): When Steven says that his bindle can't hold enough food for him and a Raccoon, Amethyst asks him why he didn't just bring his backpack, suggesting that his backpack could easily fit two lunches. However, Steven decided not to bring his backpack because it could not fit into his bindle.
- "The Return": While Steven and Bill Dewey are organizing an evacuation of Beach City in the wake of the Gem Warship's arrival, Greg and the other Crystal Gems pack Steven's belongings into his backpack, intending to have him evacuate with the rest of the citizens. However, he returned to the Gems to help fight nonetheless.
- In the mobile RPG game: Attack the Light, Steven's backpack is used to store the items he finds or buys on his journey with the Gems.
- "Keystone Motel": Garnet is seen carrying the Cheeseburger Backpack when entering the motel room.
- "Unboxing" (short): Steven shows it to the viewers and mentions how much he loves it and how frequently he uses it, hence why he purchased another Wacky Sack, the Hot Dog Duffel Bag.
- "Gem Hunt": Steven uses it to carry board games during the mission in case he and Connie got bored.
- The backpack can be seen lying on the floor near the Beach House's front door in Steven Universe: The Movie.