This article contains information on a subject that is not considered canon in Steven Universe.
Ciudad Playa Turbo Volleyball GP (roughly translated to "Beach City Turbo Volleyball GP") is a flash game for Steven Universe and OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, and is a sequel to Spike Squad. Similar to the first game, the main objective is to play in a volleyball tournament against a friend or CPU player.
The game has improved mechanics, multiple stages, and a doubled character roster, half of which being characters from OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes. Because of this, the tournament is also twice as long as the previous game.
It can currently only be played on Cartoon Network Argentina's website.
- Arrow keys = Move
- C = Spike/Serve
- X = Block
- X and C (in air) = Special super spike
- Steven Universe
- Lapis Lazuli
- Mr. Gar (unlockable)
- Darrell (unlockable)
- Raymond (unlockable)
- Lord Boxman (unlockable)
- The Beach
- The Ancient Sky Arena
- The Strawberry Battlefield
- Outside Gars' Bodega
- Inside Gars' Bodega
- The Lakewood Plaza Turbo parking lot
- The sprites for the OK K.O. characters are taken from OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes.
- Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl were the only characters to receive new character portraits, though Amethyst's is very similar to her old one.
- Like the first game, Holo-Pearl is fought in any match where one of the opponents is a character the player is already playing as.
- Also like the first game, instead of having her own, Holo-Pearl shares her voice clips with Pearl.