Cloud Connie takes the look of Connie, dark skin, long, wavy brown hair, and red glasses. Her clothing is the same as Connie's. She wears a mint-green and white dress, along with a baby blue sash, and lime green socks, as well as salmon-colored boots. She also held the red glow stick bracelet that Steven gave back to her in Bubble Buddies.
Cloud Connie is shown wearing a red cape with a buckle holding it together, a black eye-patch, along with a black dress with white wrappings on the arms and a pouch around the waist, pale baby blue tights, and black boots up to her knees. In later scenes, she is shown wearing a white wedding gown with gold along the edges and a red buckle, white gloves up to her elbows, white, fuzzy hair covers on the side of her head, and a black eye-patch.
As per being a "duplicate", it is assumed that she has the same reserved/bookworm personality as the original. She is withdrawn and introverted, as well as curious and intelligent. She is also shown to be very forceful and menacing, whereas she pulled Steven's hair and forced him to the ground to make him tell Connie how he "really felt".
- As of "Open Book", Cloud Connie is the first creation from Rose's Room to act as an antagonist.
- In the Rose's Room, Cloud Connie was only capable of saying "He was incredible" repeatedly, however in Open Book, she is shown to be more developed, with capabilities similar to Cloud Greg, by the end of the episode, she is capable of independent action and thought.
- As Steven comes to know Connie better, Cloud Connie becomes more realistic and aligned with the real Connie.
- The cape Cloud Connie wears in "Open Book" is red, as Steven imagined, whereas real Connie wore a black cape as she imagined.
- Cloud Connie is the only creation in Rose's Room that has been shown to resist Steven's attempts to dispel it, as shown in "Open Book" when her cloud form merely distorts when Steven wills her to vanish, as well as when Connie slashes at her with a sword.
- This could mean that Cloud Connie has some connection with Rose Quartz, as the only character known to have been able to manipulate the room was Rose herself (and the Tiny Floating Whale, which may have the same connection).
- This was due to Steven "short fusing" her by telling Cloud Connie to "Not do what I want." -- an order she followed to the letter; ironically causing her to not follow any further orders.