This article is about the object. For the song, click here.
The wrapper is pale pink and white with an image of the mascot, Cookie Cat. The cookie part of the treat is chocolate and shaped like a cat's face. Cookie Cats look similar to ordinary ice cream sandwiches but in the shape of a cat head. One half of the ice cream is vanilla, while the other half is strawberry.
Cookie Cats are Steven's favorite ice cream sandwich, but Lion Lickers, a similar ice cream product, drives them off the shelves at the Big Donut. The Crystal Gems go to multiple stores and "[steal] a bunch," according to Amethyst, but Pearl returns and pays for them. They stash them in their freezer for Steven, but the ice cream are incinerated by the Mother Centipeetle's acid later on.
- It is unlikely that we will see Cookie Cat in another episode because the product was discontinued, and Steven ate the last Cookie Cat in "Gem Glow".
- These ice cream treats are different than Lion Lickers.
- In the episode "Space Race", you can hear the Cookie Cat theme being played on the TV after Steven asks Greg to help him build a space ship. This could mean the company who produced Cookie Cats plan to recontinue the product.
- When Steven ate the snack, his gemstone glowed for the first time in the series, making Steven think that food activated his powers.
- Steven's paranoia in "Future Vision" causes him to be imagine being visited by Cookie Cat, who turns out to be evil and kills with a laseer Steven.