- Deedee Magno-Hall originally tried out for the parts of both Pearl and Sadie. Deedee got the part of Pearl, while Kate Micucci got the part of Sadie.
- It was originally thought that "Say Uncle" was to celebrate Deedee's 40th birthday due to her being born on April 2, 1975 and the episode airing on April 2, 2015.
- When asked what her favorite episode of Steven Universe was, she responded with "Ooh so many to choose from, but some fun ones yet to come!!"
- When interviewed she describes Pearl as “... a little bit crazy, a little bit sensitive but she plays like sort of maternal character to the leading character Steven Universe”.
- She also added “I don’t have to put on a voice for that character, I just own my voice. And because I’m a mother of two kids, a lot of my tone, it comes very natural to me to portray a mother type”.
- Deedee Magno-Hall went on tour in the If/Then musical, which ran from October 13, 2015 to August 2016.
- Deedee appears as Princess Jasmine on the Disney's Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular soundtrack.
- Deedee makes her second voice acting appearance in the Disney Junior show, Doc McStuffins.
- Deedee is one of the Filipina-American voice actresses to voice a gem, the others are Shelby Rabara, Jennifer Paz, and Charlyne Yi who has Filipino parentage.
- Deedee was a member of the 80s pop group The Party, who were formed from the 1989-1996 Mickey Mouse Club.
- Deedee was concerned about her children seeing the scene in "Last One Out of Beach City" where Pearl runs the red light on purpose.
- Deedee stated that out of all the Off Colors, she relates to Padparadscha.
- Deedee's favorite episode is "Steven and the Stevens" because she likes the song with the same name.
- Deedee's Gem power/weapon would be a healing blanket.
- Deedee warms up her voice in the morning for Pearl.
- Deedee's favorite fusions are Sardonyx and Opal.
- Deedee's Wikipedia article
- Deedee's Twitter
- Deedee's IMDb
- Deedee's Facebook page
- Deedee's Instagram page
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.