|This article is about the movie. You may be looking for the character.|
Dogcopter 3 is a 3D movie within Steven Universe. It is the third installment in the movie franchise (based on the books) of "Dogcopter". It is about a dog, who is part-helicopter, that defeats robots to save the world. It was released in the month of February, with the specific year unknown.
Dogcopter 3 is about the titular character Dogcopter, "a dog and a helicopter and a cop", and his owner. Dogcopter flies around with a propeller that pops out the top of his back (and often fires missiles out of his rear end). In the movie, he uses these abilities to defeat an evil army of robots bent on destroying the world with deadly lasers, that almost lead the humans to near extinction.
- Dogcopter: An dog that has been altered to be part-helicopter. This gives him special powers, such as the ability to fly or shoot missiles.
- Unnamed female human: A friend of Dogcopter, possibly his owner.
- Unnamed fighters: Unnamed fighters that fly in helicopters to fight against the robot army.
- Unnamed robots: Robots that are destroying the city, for an unknown reason.
In Dogcopter 4, it is revealed in a twist ending that Dogcopter’s parents are cats. Dogcopter dies defending the planet, but he then comes back to life because he’s part-cat (as cats "have nine lives").
- The trailer begins with the MPAA preview screen.
- The movie and franchise is based on the book series of the same name, according to Connie.
- A billboard for Dogcopter 3 is seen when Steven, Lars, and the cool kids begin to drive off to Dead Man's Mouth.
- A poster of Dogcopter appears in "Watermelon Steven" when Steven is recollecting the Watermelon Stevens.