This article contains information on a subject that is not considered canon in Steven Universe.
The Electric Skulls are minor antagonists, and made their debut in the Pilot.
- Green crystals in place of their eyes, and on the center of their forehead.
- Pink/red hair.
- Turquoise head.
- Markings around the eyes.
- Maniacal Laughs.
- Spiked collars on their hair.
- Senses holes in the fabric of time.
- Charging itself, and can discharge enemies.
- Can move its hair freely.
- The Electric Skulls seem to be at least partially inspired by Mexican sugar skulls used during the "Día de los Muertos", or Day of the Dead, which in turn appear to be in some parts based on Aztec sacrificial skulls.
- Their weakness in combat appears to be the removal of their hair pieces.
- The Electric Skulls are the first antagonists in the entire series, albeit non-canon.
- The Electric Skulls seem to have been referred to as Geraldine in Steven Universe: Art & Origins
- A dummy Electric Skull can be seen in the corn maze in Issue 8 (2017). One is also a boss in Steven Universe: Tap Together.