It is a dark purple scroll that is covered in many strange and abstract symbols/drawings of eyes, hands, and shapes that contain dark magic.
Garnet obtained the scroll through unknown means and returned to the Crystal Temple to destroy it. Steven took a photo using his phone, which Garnet subsequently confiscated and burned along with the scroll. When being burned in the Burning Room, the smoke of the scroll had to be contained in a bubble. This was done because the activation of it through fire allowed it to take refuge upon organic matter such as the Together Breakfast, and possibly living beings like Steven if not protected.
After absorbing the Together Breakfast, it gained "all the powers of a breakfast," including the ability to trap enemies with a thick, sticky whipped cream-based substance. However, after being forced into the lava by Steven in its Together Breakfast form, it was unable to arise as smoke once more; the waffle became inactive, giving it the impression that it can only take refuge in organic matter if released or cast out as if it were a demon.
- The ink on the scroll was made by grinding up gemstones for pigment.
- When Steven took a picture of the scroll with his phone, Garnet confiscated and later destroyed it, implying that the image itself is dangerous.
- The scroll's creator or previous owner is currently unknown.
- Garnet did not return with the scroll bubbled, suggesting that it was safe enough to be held.
- It's unknown what Garnet was going to do with the smoke left in the bubble from the burning scroll.
- The images on the scroll resemble the art of famous modernist Pablo Picasso.
- The etchings on the deep purple background of the scroll resemble black light-reactive material under a black light.