It is a black/dark purple scroll that is covered in many strange and abstract symbols/drawings that contain dark magic.
Garnet obtained the scroll through unknown means, and returned to the Crystal Temple in order to destroy it. When being burned in the Burning Room, the smoke of the scroll had to be contained via bubble. This was done because the activation of it through fire allowed it to take refuge upon organic matter such as the Together Breakfast, and possibly Steven if not protected.
However, after being seared in lava by Steven in its Together Breakfast form, it was unable to arise as smoke once more, giving the impression that it can only take refuge in organic matter once unless being released from, or cast out of it as if it were a demon.
- It is unknown where the scroll came from. Since it has no gem, it couldn't be from a gem monster.
- It is one of the only show villains that was not shown to have a gem.
- The images of three eyes and red hands suggests Garnet had a connection to this scroll. (in theory)
- When Steven took a picture of the scroll with his phone, Garnet said that she had to destroy the phone too, implying that the image itself, physical form or copy, is still dangerous.
- The whereabouts of the scroll's creator are currently unknown.
- This is the only monster to have three forms, inactive and active: scroll form (inactive), gas/smoke form (active), and organic form/Together Breakfast form (active).
- Garnet did not return with the scroll bubbled, suggesting that it was not being wielded by another Gem.
- It's unknown what Garnet was going to do with the smoke left in the bubble from the burning scroll.