|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
Originally a mascot costume representing Beach Citywalk Fries, Steven placed a Crystal shard into it to help Peedee, and the crystal's horrid past turned it into a fast food monster by seeking out people to make them eat fries as it was commanded to do by Peedee Fryman, even if it meant hurting people to do so. Frybo was finally defeated by a coalition of Steven's clothes, which were also brought to life by the remaining Crystal Shards. The Frybo suit was given a fiery funeral at sea by Mr. Fryman.
While Frybo was seen in this episode, he did not have a role and was not real. He was created by the room when Steven wished to go back to Beach City while in Rose's Room. When he was seen, he was motionless aside from placing boxes of fry bits on the counter repetitively.
- Frybo's "blood" is ketchup, despite appearing to have bulging veins and arteries. This is revealed when Pearl disgustedly cries out about being covered in said red substance.
- As veins are blue in color, this gives the impression that Frybo has blood rather than ketchup and mustard, and may have possibly been alive.
- He bears a resemblance to Robbie the Rabbit from the video game Silent Hill 3.
- His pupils look somewhat similar to the popular arcade game character, Pac-Man.
- These, along with his gloves, may also be a reference to old cartoons, where the characters usually have pie-cut eyes and large gloves with four fingers.