- Harold Smiley
- Quentin Frowney
- Sadie Miller
- Jenny Pizza (non-speaking)
- Kiki Pizza (non-speaking)
- Nanefua Pizza (non-speaking)
- Kofi Pizza (non-speaking)
- Buck Dewey (non-speaking)
- Jamie (non-speaking)
- Mr. Fryman (non-speaking)
- Ronaldo Fryman (non-speaking)
- Peedee Fryman (non-speaking)
- Suitcase Sam (non-speaking)
- Zoltron machine
- This episode's name was revealed in the episode listing on the ToonZone website.
- This episode revealed that Mr. Smiley was a comedian.
- This is the third episode where Garnet kisses Steven's forehead and gives him temporary future vision. The first two were "Winter Forecast" and "Jail Break".
- The episode's title is a reference to the anime series Future Boy Conan, which Rebecca Sugar has cited as one of her main influences for the show, and the anime/cartoon franchise Voltron.
- The title is likely a reference to the Zoltar brand of fortune teller machines, one of which was prominently featured in the film Big.
View the episode's transcript here.