A Word from the Composers
- The term glitch is used by players to describe maps in games that contain errors, bugs, and were deployed in the market without the correction of these errors, making them accessible to players.
- The soundtracks in glitched maps may be as distorted as this sound.
- Part of "Meat Beat Mania: FLAMBÉE!" plays briefly as Steven walks past the cloud construct of Funland Arcade.
- The song glitches at certain intervals becoming more glitched as the song goes on.
- This track's name may be a reference to the Pokémon glitch often referred to by the same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.