|This article is about the Green Light. You may be looking for another Light Monster.|
The Green Light monster is a large bright green plant like creature, with three crystal leaves on its head. There is a crystal is in the center of its face, and has a spiked back.
(Ability titles presumed from gameplay, not official)
- Photon Mimicry: The Green Light creature is capable of creating light duplicates of the Crystal Gems. There is seemingly no limit to how many it can create.
- Green Heal: Green Light can restore health to itself and its allies.
- Poison: Green Light can inflict the poison status on the Crystal Gems. Steven's Bubble can block it.
Green Light behaves vert similarly to the smaller green planet enemies found throughout the area. It relies on poisoning the Gems and healing itself while its light duplicates do all the actual fighting. It will also heal the light duplicates should they be damaged to a critical degree. When the Green Light is defeated, the light duplicates will be destroyed automatically, so it is not necessary to attack the clones before the boss itself.
- The Green Light may be a nod to the Peashooters from the Plants vs. Zombies series.
- It is the only Light Creature to be based on a plant more than an animal.
- Its ability to make clones of other people resembles Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis ability, which she used to make water clones of the Crystal Gems (in the same way the Green Light did) in "Ocean Gem".
- The spikes on the back of the Green Light do not seem to have any use to the entity's combat strategy.