|This article is about the Indigo Light. You may be looking for another Light Monster.|
Indigo Light has a purple body that resembles a scorpion with two arms and three tails, with each tail having a light blue crystal on it. It also has many matching crystals all over its body.
- Indigo Blast: Indigo Light can fire an energy shot at one of the Gems
- Indigo Spawn: Indigo Light can spawn a small indigo scorpion monster.
- Indigo Light Beam: After charging for a turn, Indigo Light can fire a beam of energy at one of the gems. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Appendage Regeneration: If any of its tails are destroyed, Indigo Light can regrow them after a while.
The Indigo Light attacks using it’s 3 tails. It can fire energy shots from it’s left and right tails that will deal a small amount of damage to one of the Gems. The Middle tail will also occasionally summon indigo scorpions to aid in battle. All 3 tails have the ability to charge for 1 turn before firing an unblock-able laser attack at one of the Gems, dealing large amounts of damage. The tails cannot be directly attacked and can only be hit by use of splash and long range attacks. If a tail is destroyed, the body can regrow it after a set amount of turns. If no tails remained, it will automatically regrow a tail the next turn. Only damaging the body will harm the boss itself.
- Similar to the Centipeetle Mother, it is capable of creating miniature versions of itself.
- It takes the left and right appendages 15 HP each to destroy them, while the middle one takes 25 HP to destroy it.
- However, each appendage does not have a HP bar, so you cannot tell how much HP each tail has left.
- It takes 215 HP worth of damage to the main body to take it to the Light Prism.