|This article is about the book. You may be looking for the episode or the blog.|
- Do you think you know the truth about what happens in Beach City? THINK AGAIN!
Fans of Steven Universe know that Steven and the Crystal Gems are behind most of the strange occurrences that happen in their hometown of Beach City. But Ronaldo Fryman, the town's resident blogger and conspiracy theorist, has some other ideas. This book, created by show writers Matt Burnett and Ben Levin, is a companion to Ronaldo's blog of the same name, and includes his favorite theories and collected evidence. Is Ronaldo a raving, delusional madman or a brilliant, misunderstood visionary (or a little bit of both)? You be the judge!
- Age Range: 8 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 – 7
- Series: Steven Universe
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Cartoon Network Books (April 18, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1101995157
- ISBN-13: 978-1101995150
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Lars' last name is revealed to be Barriga, which translates to "belly" in various languages.
- This book briefly appears in Steven's suitcase in "The Future".
- ↑ Levin, Ben; Burnett, Matt (18 April 2017). Keep Beach City Weird: You Can't Hide the Truth!!!. Cartoon Network Books. ISBN 978-1101995150 – via Amazon.