The episode begins with Pearl warping back to the Crystal Temple. Steven asks Pearl where she had been, to which she replies that she was looking for Peridot for a few days straight. Pearl says that she knows that everyone is disappointed in her, especially Garnet, and wants to make it up to Garnet by showing she is trustworthy again. Garnet enters the house, and Pearl immediately tells her that she was just looking for Peridot. She asks Garnet for any new ideas on searching Peridot, but she ignores Pearl and heads to the warp pad. Garnet stops when Pearl apologizes. Greg enters the house and enthusiastically asks if anyone wants to go on a road trip.
- This is the second episode to be aired in StevenBomb 3, which will air on July 14th.
- This episode is symbolized in the promo art for the 3rd StevenBomb with a breakfast platter in the form of a smiling face.
- Ruby and Sapphire are revealed to be elemental Gems.
- Sapphire is confirmed to have one eye.
- Amethyst appears in this episode, but has no lines.
- This is the second episode to feature Ruby and Sapphire.
- Greg already knew that Garnet was a fusion.
- When Steven mentions the feeling of the car brushes on his fur, he is referencing his out of control shape shifting in the episode "Cat Fingers".
- Garnet is still mad at Pearl from the previous episode.
View the episode's transcript here.