|This article is about the Homeworld fusion and her component Gems. You may be looking for other Jades.|
I knew it. I knew I couldn't be the only one!
|—Lemon Jade, "Together Alone"|
Lemon Jade is a fusion of two different Homeworld Jades. She and her components debuted in "Together Alone", at "Pink Diamond's" Era 3 Ball. They fuse after they see Stevonnie, Garnet, and Opal form, and are subsequently poofed by Yellow Diamond.
The Jade component Gem shown on the left (with the right cheek gem) has a greenish-yellow hue. Her hair is styled in two upward spikes. She wears a floor-length dark yellow dress with light green shoulder pads and a Yellow Diamond insignia in the shape of the triangle located on her chest. Her gemstone is located on her right cheek.
The Jade component Gem shown on the right (with the left cheek gem) has a minty-green hue. She wears her hair in a downward bob cut. She wears a green floor-length dress with dark green stripes along with a minty green shawl with a Blue Diamond insignia on the front. She also wears a pair of wrist-length gloves. Her gemstone is located on her left cheek.
Lemon Jade has a light green hue and is (like any other fusion) larger than the sum of her parts. She looks similar to her components except she has four arms that meet together at her forearms, six fingers on each hand and four eyes. Her hair is light green and is styled into spikes on top and is messy on the bottom. She also has a gap in between her teeth. She wears a green dress with puffy sleeves and dark green stripes located on the skirt part. Along with that, she wears a dark green shawl with Yellow and Blue Diamond insignias located on the trim. She also wears a pair of dark yellow boots with blue rings located on the ankles. Her gemstones are located on both of her cheeks.
Their personalities are currently unknown. However according to their mannerisms the one on the left (with the right cheek gem) is shown to act more casual and flowy, while the one shown on the right (with the left cheek gem) acts more mature and sensitive.
Lemon Jade appears to have a very cheerful personality. She also appears to be very brave, as she doesn't seem to hesitate to reveal her relationship in front of the Diamonds in order to stand by Stevonnie.
Both Jades are in attendance at "Pink Diamond's" (Steven's) Era 3 Ball. After the Gems reveal themselves and fuse, the Jades fuse as well, expressing their joy that there are other fusions like them. Their moment is short-lived, however, as Yellow Diamond poofs them moments later.
The Jades possess standard Gem abilities and traits. The abilities available to their fused form Lemon Jade is currently unknown.
Despite their opposing personalities being a source of friction between them, the Jades appear to have a very strong relationship with each other.
|1. "Stuck Together":||Absent||15. "Pool Hopping":||Absent|
|2. "The Trial":||Absent||16. "Letters to Lars":||Absent|
|3. "Off Colors":||Absent||17. "Can't Go Back":||Absent|
|4. "Lars' Head":||Absent||18. "A Single Pale Rose":||Absent|
|5. "Dewey Wins":||Absent||19. "Now We're Only Falling Apart":||Absent|
|6. "Gemcation":||Absent||20. "What's Your Problem?":||Absent|
|7. "Raising the Barn":||Absent||21. "The Question":||Absent|
|8. "Back to the Kindergarten":||Absent||22. "Made of Honor":||Absent|
|9. "Sadie Killer":||Absent||23/24. "Reunited":||Absent|
|10. "Kevin Party":||Absent||25. "Legs From Here to Homeworld":||Absent|
|11. "Lars of the Stars":||Absent||26. "Familiar":||Absent|
|12. "Jungle Moon":||Absent||27. "Together Alone":||Debut|
|13. "Your Mother and Mine":||Absent||28. "Escapism":||Absent|
|14. "The Big Show":||Absent||29-32. "Change Your Mind":||Absent|
- The two Jades and their fusion Lemon Jade are voiced by Aparna Nancherla, who also voices Nephrite. Nephrites are considered a type of jade in real life.
- While their names are not mentioned onscreen, it was revealed in the credits of "Together Alone" that Aparna Nancherla voiced characters known as "Jades". The name of their fusion, "Lemon Jade", was confirmed by Rebecca Sugar in a Crewniverse Reddit AMA.
- Lemon Jade is the first fusion shown to have extra fingers (having six on each hand, while her component Gems have five).
- Lemon Jade is the first fusion involving a plump-lipped Gem to not have plump lips, the second being Sunstone.
- Despite sharing the same type of gem, they both have different appearances, appear to belong to different courts (Yellow's and Blue's respectively) and, unlike when other Gems of the same cut fuse, Lemon Jade had an extra set of eyes and fused double arms. Sugar confirmed that her two components are different types of Jade, with her belonging to two different courts also playing a factor in her appearance.
- In error, the blue-green Jade's appearance is briefly different. In the scene where the Jades fuse, the blue-green Jade's hair is much lighter and her gemstone is erroneously on her chest instead of left cheek. For the rest of the episode (e.g. when the Diamonds enter the ball), the blue-green Jade's appearance is correct and her gemstone is in the correct location. When fused, her gemstone is in the correct location as well. The error is most likely due to a model mix-up between the Jades, as a Jade with the same design as the error is present in the crowd.
- The jade gemstone is associated with purity, harmony, love, warding off negative energy, and good luck.
| The yellow-green Jade's gemstone is on her right cheek. It resembles a cabochon, a gemstone that has been polished, but not faceted.
| The blue-green Jade's gemstone is on her left cheek. It resembles a cabochon, a gemstone that has been polished, but not faceted.
In one scene while fusing, the blue-green Jade's gemstone erroneously appears on her chest.
|The component Jades' gemstones on Lemon Jade. Her two gemstones are on her left and right cheeks. They each resemble a cabochon, a gemstone that has been polished, but not faceted.|