Light Prisms were given to high-ranking Gems like Garnets. The Light Prism contains an army of all visible light. When one was first released by Steven in Attack the Light, the light took the form of White Light. Once the prism was damaged by Garnet, the light split off into 7 colors. The prism was then used to capture the light monsters.
The seven lights released by the Light Prism are:
White Light is the combined form of the other seven.
- According to Pearl, there were once many Light Prisms, and they were used as weapons when Rose went to war against the Gem Homeworld.
- A prism similar to this one is shown in "Serious Steven" to unlock the Pyramid Temple.
- When held by a powerful Gem, it can be used to control an army of light.
- Ironically, Steven said, "Me no powerful", when seconds later he activated it, thus proving he is a powerful Gem. This is most likely because he has Pink Diamond's gemstone, who was a powerful Gem.
- When used as a weapon, it is very likely meant to shatter gems, as it has been shown to shoot bursts of light similar to the Shattering Robonoids.
- As George considers his fellow Prisms his "sisters", all other Prisms use feminine pronouns like Gems.
- George on the other hand is referred with male pronouns by both Steven and Amethyst.
- Prisms are also capable of fusing, as shown when Demantoid used George and the other two Prisms to form a giant light construct.
- ↑ "Steven Universe Video Game: New Gem, Release Date, Trailer" – Den of Geek (Par. 8)