At some point between "Change Your Mind" and Steven Universe: The Movie, the Crystal Gems began to aid the Uncorrupted Gems in building a place to stay for those who wanted to live on Earth, taking the area where The Barn once stood and turning into a thriving town.
Little Homeworld's small buildings are brightly-colored. Its central tower is tall, hexagonal, and beige with a whirly-bird like structure on top of it. In the center of the town lies Little Homeworld's Warp Pad, surrounded by a gold star. There is a flagpole out front with a flag similar to the Earth flag at the Beach House. It has a black fringe, a dark blue background representing space, an orange circle with a yellow circle in the center representing the Sun, a dark blue hexagram with a light blue circle in the center representing the Earth and a white circle in the hexagram's upper right corner representing the Moon.
|This article is about the location. You may be looking for the episode.|
First appearing in the episode of the same name, Little Homeschool is a school for Gems who wish to "find their place in the universe" after the dissolution of the Caste System. Known Teachers include: Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Peridot and Lapis Lazuli. In "Little Graduation", the Off Colors graduate. In "Prickly Pair", Steven quits his job as a teacher there.
All known classes and intramurals include:
- Peridot's horticulture classes
- Vidalia's "meep morp"/art classes
- Garnet's yoga classes
- Pearl's technology classes (Holo-Pearl as teaching assistant in "Little Homeschool")
- Pearl's volleyball intramural
- Amethyst's liberty/free will classes (used as lunch break in "Little Homeschool"; possibly includes Gem-Human Excellence Mentorship (G.H.E.M.) program enrollment)
This is presumed to be a smaller version of Bismuth's previous Forge.
The location is where Peridot teaches horticulture classes.
- According to Peridot, Little Homeworld is 83.7% complete during the events of the movie. It has since been completed as of Steven Universe Future.
- The same Earth flag resembles James W. Cradle's Flag of Earth.