Little Homeworld is a settlement within Delmarva, serving as the home of the Uncorrupted Gems and other Gems that attend Little Homeschool. It was first shown within Steven Universe: The Movie, being built by Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, and many uncorrupted Gems.
Little Homeworld is seen many times, with Peridot explaining that it is nearly complete (83.7% complete to be exact). There are also many Gems shown helping build it.
It is shown many times, with Steven showing explaining it to Cherry Quartz throughout the episode.
Little Homeworld is briefly shown, being used for Steven's commercial.
At the end of the episode, Steven and Lapis come back on the warp, with Nice Lapis trailing behind them.
Little Homeschool is briefly seen; a sign is put up welcoming new students.
It is featured prominently within the episode, being accidentally decimated by Steven's uncontrolled powers.
Little Homeworld is seen in the beginning, right before Steven emerges in his monstrous form.
Steven says goodbye to Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Bismuth, and Jasper here, the last of whom has started Little Homeschool.
Little Homeworld's small buildings are brightly-colored. Its central tower is tall, hexagonal, and beige with a whirly-bird like structure on top of it. In the center of the town lies Little Homeworld's Warp Pad, surrounded by a gold star. There is a flagpole out front with a flag similar to the Earth flag at the Beach House. It has a black fringe, a dark blue background representing space, an orange circle with a yellow circle in the center representing the Sun, a dark blue hexagram with a light blue circle in the center representing the Earth and a white circle in the hexagram's upper right corner representing the moon.
|This article is about the location. You may be looking for the episode or the soundtrack.|
First appearing in the episode of the same name, Little Homeschool is a school for Gems who wish to "find their place in the universe" after the dissolution of the Caste System. In "Prickly Pair", Steven officially quits his job as a teacher there.
All known classes, intramurals, and (former and current) teachers include:
- Peridot's horticulture classes
- Vidalia's "meep morp"/art classes
- Garnet's yoga classes
- Pearl's technology classes (Holo-Pearl as teaching assistant in "Little Homeschool")
- Pearl's volleyball intramural
- Amethyst's liberty classes (used as a lunch break in "Little Homeschool"; possibly includes Gem-Human Excellence Mentorship (G.H.E.M.) program enrollment)
- Lapis Lazuli's sculpturing classes
- Steven's interpretive dance classes (pictured on schedule in "Snow Day"; status unknown as of "Prickly Pair")
- Amethyst's baseball intramural
- Bismuth's metal forgery classes (Pearl as teaching assistant in "Everything's Fine")
This is presumed to be a smaller version of Bismuth's previous Forge. Like her other forge, she creates weapons, armor, and other paraphernalia of the type. She also uses her forge to teach other gems about welding.
The Greenhouse is the location where Peridot teaches her horticulture classes.
- According to Peridot, Little Homeworld was 83.7% complete during the events of Steven Universe: The Movie.
- It has since been completed as of Steven Universe Future.
- The Earth flag located in Little Homeschool closely resembles James W. Cadle's Flag of Earth.