I'm, uh, going to end your reign of terror!
|—Loch Ness Bloggster, "Tiger Millionaire"|
The Loch Ness Bloggster is Ronaldo Fryman's wrestling alter-ego.
His attire consists of a green kilt with red stripes, a dark dull cyan jacket, a red collar polo, and a black tie. His shorts are visible underneath as well as his usual brown sandals. He also has a green hoodie shaped like the neck and head/face of the supposed Loch Ness monster, featuring red eyes, spines, etc.
He is defeated by the Purple Puma in a single hit, and is also thrown out of the ring.
- He mentions the fight on his blog, Keep Beach City Weird, with two pictures depicting before and after the fight. The post first states:"Just snapping a quick selfie before my match tonight at Beach City Underground! Since I pinned Tommy Ten Fingers last week, the Loch Ness Bloggster finally getting his big main event push against one of the company's top heels! Don't worry about yours truly getting hurt, though… we all know wrestling is just pretend!"
- A couple minutes later, he posts a second time, this time the picture depicts him beaten up, with the text:"I TAKE IT BACK, WRESTLING IS VERY REAL. Purple Puma totally buried me tonight! I didn't even get to use my signature move, the Head Loch! Let's face it, I'm just going to be a mid-card jobber for the rest of my life. At least I'm a champion where it counts - THE INTERNET!"
- After the fight with Purple Puma, The Loch Ness Bloggster's monster mask is frowning, when before it was smiling.
- His wrestling name is a pun on the Loch Ness Monster, a tourist legend of a sea serpent in Scotland. It is also a reference to Ronaldo's blog, Keep Beach City Weird.
- Ronaldo wearing a kilt on his wrestling costume is similar to the famous pro-wrestler and actor "Rowdy Roddy Piper".