You constantly act like a little kid, and I'm starting to suspect you're a little underage for the wiki. So without further adieu, let me ask a couple of questions that I want you to ask as detailitively and honestly as you humanely can.
1. Why do you think Ruby and Jasper are guys?
2. In what ways are Steven weak?
3. Why do you think that Pearl isn't lesbian or heterosexual after Rose's death?
4. Why and how was Jasper Rose's boyfriend?
5. How is Steven one of Rose's transformations?
6. How is Lapis better for Steven than Connie?
7. Why do you hate Connie?
8. Why do you not like the idea of gems being genderless?
1. Ruby has some aspects (face, hair, cloths, taking the initiative of looking for Saphire) that kind of make him the "man" of the relationship.
6. If Connie someday does become Steven's wife, he will outlive her and he will be lonely. Thats how I see when Steven will starts caring about Lapis romantically and nothing can stop him for trying to get Lapis to lovd him back since Connie will be dead. But thats "if"