|This article is about Minor Gem Characters. You may be looking for Unknown Gems.|
- Main article: Aquamarines#Other Aquamarines
- Main article: Sapphires#Other Sapphires
- Main article: Lapis Lazulis#Other.C2.A0Lapis Lazulis
- Main article: Jades#Other Jades
"Cat Ear" Jades
"Flipped-Out Bob" Jades
"Conical Flipped-Bob" Jades
- Main article: Nephrites#Other Nephrites
- Main article: Topazes#Other Topazes
Two Zircons can be seen in Steven Universe: The Movie, in a crowd of Gems that watch Steven's broadcast.
- Main article: Peridots#Other Peridots
- Main article: Quartzes
- Main article: Bismuths#Other Bismuths
- Main article: Rubies#Other Rubies
- Main article: Pearls#Other Pearls
- Main article: Pebbles#Members
Unnamed Violet Gem
Unnamed Light Green and Dark Green Gems
Two Gems of these types can be seen in Steven Universe: The Movie, in a small group of Gems that watch Steven's broadcast. Based on their appearance (skirts and stockings, pageboy hairstyle and hair ribbon), they may be a variant of Aquamarine, though their colors are identical to those of the Heaven and Earth Beetle.
- All Gems of the same Gem type also share the same voice (with the exceptions of the Diamonds and different variations of Quartz), albeit with some differences in tone. Their appearances are also nearly identical, excluding gemstone placement and minor outfit details and coloring details. However, two beryls, Aquamarine and Emerald, are voiced by different voice actors, breaking the pattern.