|This article is about the Orange Light. You may be looking for another Light Monster.|
Orange Light has an appearance resembling a bright orange turtle with a light and shiny crystal shell, and it also has crystals on it's face and legs.
- Orange Blast: The Orange Light fires an orange laser beam that attacks one gem.
- Orange Burst: The Orange Light summons three large fireballs that rain down on each of the gems.
- Mega Orange Burst: Only used when down to 1 health, the Orange Light will summon a massive fireball that reduces the Gems to 1 health, after which a scripted sequence where the Gems fuse into Alexandrite to defeat the boss will play.
The Orange Light has very high defense due to it's hard shell, so reducing it's defense is recommended. The boss's main attack is raining down fireballs on all 3 of the Crystal Gems, dealing a good amount of damage to each. It will also fire a powerful beam of light at 1 of the Gems, which does even more damage than the fireballs. When the boss is reduced to 1 hp, a cutscene will occur in which Orange Light summons massive fireball that reduces the health of the all the Crystal Gems to 1. The gems will consider retreating before Steven cheers them on and brings them back to full health. After this, the player gains access to the Alexandrite attack and must use it to defeat the boss.
- After this fight, the Alexandrite Fusion attack is unlocked.
- Orange Light is the only member of the Light Army that makes Alexandrite mandatory for it's defeat.