Pearl's Room is at the top of a waterfall and has a lake with many fountains. Above it, there is a large golden ribbon-esque decoration that splits to all the fountains. Her Sword Collection is kept at the top of the central waterfall. The background consists of a dark indigo and light purple sky with many red, white, and blue stars.
By some unknown mechanism, probably magical in nature, the platforms supporting the waterfalls allows the water to be alternatively dived into (to appear elsewhere in the Crystal Temple) or walked upon as if shallow or as if the water on top was solid.
The central waterfall contains a big round-shaped fall that goes down to Amethyst's Room, as shown in the episode "Together Breakfast". Since her sword collection is in the central waterfall and the fall is connected to it, sometimes her swords fall and land in Amethyst's room.
Pearl's sword collection is displayed within the waterfalls in her room. Her room is connected to Amethyst's Room via the waterfalls, explaining how one of her swords appeared in Amethyst's room. Amethyst mentions that Pearl's things have fallen from her room before.
The Crystal Gems are briefly seen walking out of it.
- Pearl and the other Crystal Gems can walk on the water in her room, similar to Lion's ability to walk on water.
- In "Together Breakfast", Steven fell into the lake, but in "Secret Team" he can walk on the water on top of the main waterfall with no apparent effort. It is unknown whether this is an animation error, or Steven developed this ability on his own.
- The water theme may be a reference to the fact that pearls are formed underwater.
- Pearl's Room' theme during "Together Breakfast" was inspired by Rachmaninoff's Prelude Op. 23 No. 5 in G minor stated in a Q&A on Reddit by Aivi.
- Her room's interior strongly resembles the Reef.