Pearlbot is a robot built by Pearl in "Back to the Barn". Pearlbot was deigned to compete against Peridot in the "Robolympics", a tournament created by Steven to decide between Pearl and Peridot on who would lead the construction of the Gem Drill. It was destroyed after the competition by Peribot.
It has a small plane as the body that was painted to resemble Pearl's skin and hair color, with a star sticker on the face of the ship and a traffic cone that mimics Pearl's nose where the propeller once was.
It has long appendages that serve as arms with circular, three-fingered hands. She extended the legs of the landing mechanism to serve as longer legs with movable knees. Pearlbot's 'feet' are composed of larger wheels. The cockpit is exposed, leaving only the windshield. Its shown to have a coo-coo clock near the back of the bot.
Pearlbot, while not very strong outright, is shown to be very quick and nimble, much like Pearl herself. Being able to perform ballet and use its lightweight frame to achieve high speeds, the machine is more suited to evade attacks rather than self-defense or offensive technique towards opponents. It is also capable of firing a powerful laser from its cone. Upon impact, the laser burns through the target before causing it to explode.
"Back to the Barn"
Pearl made her robot out of spare parts in the Barn. She then used it to contest Peridot in the Robolympics. It was destroyed after, and it is unknown if Pearlbot has been repaired since then, as Peridot commented that pieces of it could be useful in the construction of the Gem Drill.
- The cone on the front is similar to Steven and Greg's Handmade Spaceship.
- Pearlbot's design may be a reference to the two-wheeled automobile robots from Rideback. This is also supported by the anime's protagonist being a retired ballet dancer that uses the rideback robots to perform ballet-like moves, which matches Pearl's ballet dancer theme and her robot's introductory dance.
- The machine's cockpit resembles Pearl's head in color and profile. The other colors resemble Pearl's current outfit.
- Despite its name, it is not a robot, as it requires a pilot.
- It being called a robot is due to it fitting within the trope of a mech or mecha which are also referred to as (giant) robots despite being piloted.