When a lifeform is brought back to life by Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz, their skin turns pink and their hair acts as a portal to the Pink Dimension. A tree also appears in the Pink Dimension, representing the revived individual. By walking towards an individual's tree and then exiting through the grass, a person will end up exiting through that individual's hair.
The Pink Dimension was created when Rose Quartz brought Lion back to life.
The Pink Dimension is a vast savannah with tall pink meadows that stretches to a tall pine taffy-colored tree that resembles an acacia tree, which is atop a grassy hill. Beneath and within the tree are Rose Quartz's most treasured possessions. The Dimension has no apparent end and goes as far as the horizon.
After the events of "Lars' Head", the Dimension now has an additional hill for Lars, with a tree that resembles a Narra tree growing on top of it.
This area houses some of Rose Quartz's coveted mementos, including a VHS tape for Steven, a treasure chest, a damaged flag with her symbol on it, her sword (which was previously in Connie's possession but, as of Reunited, is shattered), a photo of Greg and Rose, and an XXL Mr. Universe Shirt. This area also used to house Bismuth's bubbled gemstone (placed there by Rose Quartz) until it was first popped by Steven in the episode "Bismuth".
Steven now stores many of his possessions inside the Dimension, including his bike and helmet, a magician's hat, a long line of handkerchiefs, and a can of soda as seen in "Rose's Scabbard". In "Bismuth", Steven stores his Thunderbird shirt in the dimension after Lion refused to stop chewing on it.
Despite the existence of plant life, there is no oxygen in the Pink Dimension, which means that Steven has to hold his breath while inside. Because pure Gems have no need to undergo respiration, Rose would not experience any trouble inside this pocket dimension, which is a luxury Steven does not have due to being half-human.
When Steven revives Lars, a new hill and tree appear inside of the Dimension. This implies that any deceased creature Rose Quartz (or Steven) resurrects will have their own section of this pocket dimension.
- From Steven's experience, one cannot exit the Dimension while on the hill as none of the tall grass grows on it.
- The grass seems to resemble Lion's fur. This reinforces the fact that the dimension is only accessible through a kind of hair, such as Lion's mane or Lars' hair.
- In the episode "Bismuth", Bismuth can walk in the grass without falling outside.
- The dimension in Lion's mane somewhat resembles the Moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, on which Skull Kid sits before the final battle, as both have a seemingly endless field with a single tree in the center. This is likely intentional, as Rebecca Sugar stated in an interview that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of her favorite games.
- Rose's sword can also be summoned through Lion's forehead, as seen in "Lion 2: The Movie".
- However, this is only possible if the sword rests in the Dimension.
- With Steven's help, other Gems can enter this dimension as well.
- Since "Lars' Head", the dimension works as a portal between the locations of Lion and Lars.
- Both trees in the Dimension are connected to the characters associated with them.
- On Lion's hill in the dimension, a tree with a similar appearance to thorn tees is found atop it, likely since the trees typically grow in arid savannas where lions typically roam.
- On Lars' hill in the dimension, a tree resembling the narra tree is located atop it, likely due to Lars' Filipino descent and the Narra Tree being the national tree of the Philippines.