Lion's Dimension is a vast pink savannah that stretches to a tall pink acacia tree atop a grassy hill. Beneath and within the tree are Rose Quartz's most treasured items. The actual size is very massive.
Steven now stores many of his own possessions inside the dimension including: his bike and helmet, a magician's hat, a long line of handkerchiefs, and a soda as seen in "Rose's Scabbard". As of that episode, the battle flag is no longer in this dimension and is instead kept by Pearl. Rose's sword remains in Lion, now sheathed in its scabbard.
There is no oxygen in Lion's Dimension, which explains why Steven held his breath while he was inside.
- The tall pink savannah grass in the dimension resembles Lion's fur.
- The dimension in Lion's mane somewhat resembles the Moon from The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, as both have a seemingly endless field with a single tree in the center. This is likely intentional, as Rebecca Sugar stated in an interview that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of her favorite games.
- Steven entered the dimension in "Cry for Help" to make space for the gems while they were riding Lion.
- Despite there being no breathable air in Lion's Dimension, a breeze appears to be constantly blowing.
- The concept of there being no oxygen reinforces the idea that Gems do not need to breathe.