The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
A Word From The Composer
- C E7 F G
- C E7 F G
- C E7 Bb7 A7
- F Fm G G7
- The chords for the guitar in this piece were originally posted on Jeff Liu's Tumblr and the Steven Crewniverse Tumblr.
- The theme contains Rose's motif and is used in other musical pieces that either she appears in, is mentioned, or is alluded to.
- Lion's Mane plays a version of Rose's Theme with the first half played in reverse and the second half played normally.
- The motif can also be heard in the song Rose's Fountain in "An Indirect Kiss".
- A more upbeat piano version of the theme can be heard during Pearl's dream in "Chille Tid".
- A slower and more melancholic version of the theme is present in "Night Drive 2".
- The first three chords are the same as those used in the We Are the Crystal Gems chorus, with Rose's theme giving each chord half the length.
- Another piano version can be heard in "An Indirect Kiss" while Steven questions how he should feel about his mother (Rose).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.