Shelby Ann Narito Rabara is a Filipino-American dancer and voice actress who provides the voice for Peridot and one of the voices of the Cluster. She also voices Squaridot in Save the Light. Rabara was born in Orange County, California and she graduated with a degree in world arts and cultures from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Shelby was a former member of the Laker Girls, the famous cheerleading squad of NBA team the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Shelby is one of several Filipina-American voice actresses to voice a gem; the others are Deedee Magno-Hall, Jennifer Paz, and Charlyne Yi who is of Filipino parentage.
- Shelby Rabara has also appeared in a number of films, television series and commercials as both an actress and dancer.
- Peridot is Shelby's first voiceover role.
- Voicing Peridot has helped her deal with facing real life issues.
- Her favorite Peridot episode is "Too Short to Ride".
- She had originally auditioned for Garnet, but was eventually turned down for the role. The role was eventually given to Estelle.
- She has worked on a YouTube Red original called Me and My Grandma, where she played the main antagonist.
- Besides Peridot, Shelby's favorite character is Aquamarine.
- She gave birth to her first child on March 28, 2019.
- Shelby's Wikipedia article
- Shelby's Twitter
- Shelby's Official website
- Shelby's Instagram
- Shelby's IMDb