Spacetries is a bakery in Beach City founded by Lars Barriga. "Spacetries" (an amalgamation of "space" and "pastries") sells pastries and baked goods with space-related themes. After the events of "Little Graduation", Lars has left Beach City and returned to space with the Off Colors, leaving Gem employee Blue Lace Agate in charge of the establishment in his absence.
Spacetries has a boxy exterior with the top half being white and the bottom half being lime green.
- "Croissant Moon"
- "Black Donut Holes"
- "Galileo Gallette"
- "Chocolate Ship Cookie"
- "Oortmeal Raisin Cookie"
- "Total Eclipse of the Tart"
- "Red Dwarf Velvet Cake"
- Ube rolls ("Little Homeschool")
- Moon cakes ("Little Graduation")
- Graduation cakes (specially made for the Off Colors' graduation in "Little Graduation")
Between Steven Universe: The Movie and "Little Homeschool"
Sometime after the events of Steven Universe: The Movie, Lars opened Spacetries.
Lars has hired Blue Lace Agate, who is to take over the shop once he and the Off Colors head back into space. Spacetries provides the cake for the graduation party later in the episode.
- Seen in Spacetries' display window are Ube rolls (first appearing in "The Good Lars") and a cake or pie with a model Sun Incinerator ship on top.
- In addition to "Spacetries" being a pun on "space" and "pastries", the names of Spacetries' menu items are all space-related pastry puns.
- "Croissant Moon" is a combination of "croissant" and "crescent moon".
- "Black Donut Holes" is a combination of "donut holes" and "black hole".
- "Galileo Gallette" is a combination of "gallette" (a type of flat round French cake) and Galileo Galilei (an influential Italian astronomer, 1564–1642).
- "Chocolate Ship Cookie" is a combination of "chocolate chip cookie" and "ship" (as in space ship).
- "Oortmeal Raisin Cookie" is a combination of "oatmeal raisin cookie" and "Oort" (as in Oort cloud, a theoretical cloud region of the Solar System named after the Dutch astronomer Jan Oort).
- "Total Eclipse of the Tart" is a combination of "tart", "eclipse", and "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (a 1983 hit song by Bonnie Tyler).
- "Red Dwarf Velvet Cake" is a combination of "red velvet cake" and "red dwarf" (a type of star).