This article contains information on a subject that is not considered canon in Steven Universe.
Spike Squad is an HTML5 game based on Steven Universe. The main objective of the game is to play in a volleyball tournament against a friend or CPU player.
In 2019, it received a sequel, Ciudad Playa Turbo Volleyball GP.
Play as characters from Cartoon Network's Steven Universe series in this fun new volleyball game. Participate in a series of matches either against the computer's AI or against a friend! The tournament ends when one team scores 5 points, so follow the star indicating where the ball will land to win!
- Arrow keys = Move
- C = Spike/Serve
- X = Block
- X and C (in air) = Special super spike
- Steven Universe
- Lapis Lazuli (unlockable)
- Peridot (unlockable)
- Holo-Pearl (unlockable)
- Jasper (unlockable)
- The title theme is a tropical remix of the show's theme.
- Holo-Pearl is fought in any match where one of the opponents is a character the player is playing as.
- Instead of having her own, Holo-Pearl shares her voice clips with Pearl.