|This page needs to be renamed to Steven's room|
Because "room" is not a proper noun. If you disagree with this, contact any of our admins.
Remember to check the page history before renaming the page.
Steven's room is slightly messy, with dishes and clothes scattered all over the wooden floor. He has a legless wooden bed with a white comforter, TV set and gaming console on the floor, nightstand, dresser, circular rug, as well as various forms of merchandise and other miscellaneous items. There is a large window taking up about a third of the wall running beside the loft, and the loft itself is reached by a staircase inside the house.
- It has been shown that Steven is in possession of a Nintendo 64 console and a Nintendo GameCube console, shown to be called the "Dolphin" (its real-life codename) in "Steven vs. Amethyst".
- In newer episodes, where the Dolphin is visible in Steven's room, a copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and a copy of Animal Crossing have been seen next to the console.
- Steven owns a Sailor Moon manga book, which has been seen on the shelf in his nightstand.
- In later episodes, a photo of Connie has been seen right above the head of Steven's bed.
- It is shown that there is a Cookie Cat alarm clock on Steven's nightstand.
- Steven has posters of Cookie Cat, Lonely Blade II, Star Battlers, and New Ninja Squad on the walls of his room. However, the "New Ninja Squad" poster is a recent addition, being a replacement for his "Ninja Squad" poster.
- One of Steven's action figures originates from an early Ian Jones-Quartey work, RPG World.
- Along the wall with the two windows on it, there are adhesive star stickers stuck to the wall for decoration.
- There's his desk, computer and speakers are next to his bed.
- Steven's bathroom is located directly below his bedroom and can be accessed when one turns left upon entering the house.