"Steven Reacts" is a short, currently released on iTunes.
Steven reacts live to a brand new episode of his favorite cartoon show.
- Crying Breakfast Friends Theme Song
- This short has been released on iTunes. 
- The theme song for Crying Breakfast Friends! is revealed.
- The theme song is only 9 seconds in length, and the lyrics are as follows:
Tears of sorrow
Tears of joy
There'll be tears 'til the very end
Food with feelings
Crying Breakfast Friends!
- The "Angry Lunch Enemies" entrance is very similar to Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, and Peridot's entrance in "The Return".
- This short breaks the fourth wall: in some occasions, such as the title card of "Party Crashers", Steven stares directly at where the supposed episode is shown.
- Steven mentions that he wanted to stay off the internet so he wouldn't "get spoiled" which has been a concern for fans when episodes are leaked early, but he also uses the phrase as a pun on perishable foods spoiling.
- The show is shown to be created by "Samantha Pepper", an alias that parallels Rebecca Sugar, the creator of Steven Universe.
- Additionally, the two storyboarders of the episode are called Geoff Lao and Howard Collins, both paralleling the team of storyboarders responsible for the shorts: Jeff Liu and Colin Howard.
- Behind Steven, you can see the names of several Dolphin games on his shelf. All of which correspond to real life video games on the GameCube.
- In order they are "Steel Cog" (Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes), "Pikemen 2" (Pikmin 2), Star Battlers: Team Leader" (Star Wars Rogue Leader), "Lue's Estate" (Luigi's Mansion), "Smash Pals Scuffle" (Super Smash Bros. Melee), an unreadable title followed by "Adventure" (likely Sonic or Star Fox Adventures), and "Forever Darkness" (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requeim).
- Much like in "Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service", Steven apologizes for re-using a joke.
View the episode's transcript here.