This article contains information about unreleased content. Do not add to this page, unless you have a valid source, and do not add hypotheses to this article.
Steven Universe: The Movie is an upcoming feature film based on Steven Universe that will air on Cartoon Network in Fall 2019. It is not known how it will tie in to the TV series. It was first announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 during the Steven Universe panel.
It was first announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 during the Steven Universe panel.
- Storyboard work on the movie took place between late 2017 and early 2018.
- Former Crewniverse member Ian Jones-Quartey returned to work on the movie's story.
- Alonso Ramirez Ramos, known for storyboarding 14 episodes of the series Gravity Falls, is credited as Co Executive Producer on the movie.
- Christopher Pianka, otherwise known for The Owl House, is credited as a storyboard artist on the movie.
- It is to be animated by Sunmin Image Pictures Co.
An artbook The Art of Steven Universe The Movie, published by Dark Horse, will be made by Ryan Sands and Rebecca Sugar and released alongside the premiere of the movie. It can be pre-ordered through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, DarkHorse.com, and at your local comic shop. This unique, 96-page zine-like softcover retails for $19.99. 
- At the end of the first airing of "Change Your Mind" the teaser trailer played revealing part of the planned release date.
- The brief glimpses of the Gems in the teaser shows them in their pre-regeneration outfits. This was most obvious with Garnet's shades being their original shape instead of the top of a star. This was likely done to avoid spoiling the Diamond Days arc's mass regeneration, though their appearances were not updated for the trailer shown after "Change Your Mind" first aired.