Rules and Regulations
Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.
For the regulations on editing please refer to our manual of style.
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Minor profanity is permitted (such as hell, damn, piss, ass, or bastard when not frequently used or directed at another user) but severe profanity such as the F-Bomb, S-Bomb, "Female Dog" and racial slurs are prohibited, even when censored or shortened.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain one of the prohibited swear words are not allowed.
- Linking to content with profanity is not permitted unless a warning is given.
- Comply to all of our policies. If you wish to suggest a change to the policy, do so here.
- Discussion or sharing of sexually explicit content.
- Hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot.
- Share, post, or discuss leaked Steven Universe content, including fake leaks.
- Leaked content is any media released by Cartoon Network without approval from the creators.
- A fake leak is any Steven Universe related media that that has been created to imitate official content in order to purposefully misguide people.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Support or encourage vandalism or breaking of the rules.
- Make multiple accounts unless the one alternate account is used for bot purposes (and has been allowed by the staff).
- Add speculative or non-canon material to articles.
- Link to an unofficial way to view Steven Universe content (such as seeing full episodes unofficially, reading full comics unofficially, etc).
Privacy & SafetyFor your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information
about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc.
Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet.
So please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.