Revision as of 03:46, January 23, 2016
All rules listed on the Rules and Regulations also apply to voting threads.
All voting board threads must...
- Comply to Steven Universe Wiki:Regulations.
- Be a proposal to change something wiki related.
- Have approval from an administrator to have a change be made.
- Some subjects may need to be closed and taken into staff-only voting.
- Stay open for at least 10 days.
- However, the vote can be closed if one option has a 10 vote lead over the other(s).
Voting threads require a 30 day waiting period after the last change before being voted on again.
Image-changing votes are required to go through the Image Voting form, and may only be created by staff.
Non-poll threads are favored over poll threads as we have voting templates
- General information about the subject and/or why it's being created.
- Your own standing on the vote. (whether you support or oppose the voting).
- What the users will be voting for when using the Support template.
- What the users will be voting for when using the Oppose template.
- General information about the poll or why it's being created.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.