Stevonnie is one of the shortest fusion gems in the series. She is taller than Amethyst and Pearl but a few inches shorter than Garnet. She has average/athletic build consisting of Connie's slim figure with Steven's chubby features. She has dark, curly hair that reaches past her hips, and a fair skin complexion similar to Steven but slightly darker. She walks around barefoot and her attire consists of Steven's star shirt as an undershirt with his jeans turned into shorts while also having Connie's sky blue dress as a crop top. She takes on the appearance of a teenager, around the same age as most of the characters such as Lars or Jenny, if not older. She is considered very beautiful, as the characters in Beach City seem to be in awe of her beauty.
Stevonnie's personality is unique. Because this is the first fusion between Steven and a non-crystal gem, she does not have the combined mind that is common with Fusion Gems, but instead, shares the personality of both Steven and Connie. Stevonnie carries the free spirit, love, and enjoyment from Steven, but also carries the courtesy, awkwardness, and intelligence of Connie.
- Amethyst is the one who came up with the name "Stevonnie". It is unknown if that is the official name give for this Fusion.
- Stevonnie is the fourth gem fusion shown.
- She is also the first gem to be a result of fusing with a human.
- Stevonnie is the shortest gem fusion to be shown.
- She is also the first gem fusion that does not have an extra set of arms.
- Stevonnie has the least amount of gems for a gem fusion, containing only one gem.
- While Steven is the primary instigator of the fusion, It appears that Connie is the dominating personality.
- Stevonnie is also the second gem having genders, being 25% male, and 50% female.
- She is the second gem to not feature her weapon
- The first being Alexandrite.
- It is possible that it is still Steven's shield because Connie doesn't have a weapon.