The Sun Incinerator is a Homeworld ship previously owned by Emerald. It was stationed on the planet Klavius 7, where sixty-seven elite Citrines were guarding it, until Lars and the Off Colors stole it. It first appeared in "Lars of the Stars". The Off Colors have since been in possession of it and use it to explore space.
The Sun Incinerator is a yellow-colored ship. The fuselage has the approximate shape of a hexagonal prism, with the front tapered to a point and two wings attached to the sides.
The interior of the ship is circular. The ceiling is made out of glass with the Great Diamond Authority insignia on it. The walls are green, with green diamond shapes running along the circumference of the interior. The bridge has three consoles near the front, used for operating the ship, and a captain's chair in the center of the room. Behind the captain's chair is a door, which is presumably an exit. On each side of the bridge, a staircase descends to a lower floor where the ship's engines are located, similar to Aquamarine's Ship.
The Sun Incinerator, the fastest ship owned by Emerald, was stationed in a docking bay on the planet Klavius 7 guarded by 67 elite Citrines. After they stole and crashed Emerald's personal shuttle on the planet Upsilon 9, Lars Barriga and the Off Colors were able to sneak past the guards and steal the ship successfully.
Lars appoints the Rutile Twins to be pilots, Padparadscha to be a technical advisor, Fluorite to be the chief engineer, and Rhodonite to be the head of strategic operations. When Emerald contacts the Off Colors through the ship and threatens them, "Captain Lars" has the piloting Rutile Twins have the ship take off at hyperspeed.
The ship appears when Stevonnie contacts the crew to rescue them.
Lars and his crew cruise through space, unable to travel at hyperspeed after the nova thrusters were damaged by the Destiny Destroyer's laser. In an attempt to reroute power to the thrusters, the ship loses power. The crew is later able to restart the core, restoring power to the ship, as well as locate a nearby asteroid mine where they may repair the nova thrusters.
The ship arrives at one of Yellow Diamond's asteroid mines to fix the nova thrusters.
The Off Colors finally arrive on Earth with the Sun Incinerator.
Lars and the Off Colors plan to use the Sun Incinerator again to have more new space adventures.
- Nova Thrusters: The ship's engines power nova thrusters, allowing it to reach hyperspeed and giving it a distinct energy signature.
- Communicator: The ship allows video communication with others; messages are displayed on the central window screen of the bridge.
- Blasters: The ship can fire lasers.
- In "Lars of the Stars", the on-screen description for the ship says it was "stolen from the heart of Homeworld". Since the ship was stationed on Klavius 7 and not Homeworld, and assuming Klavius 7 is not a location on Homeworld, Klavius 7 might be considered by Gem society to be nearly as socially important as Homeworld, or it is relatively close to the planet.
- The name is likely a reference to the Star Destroyers in the Star Wars franchise.