FANDOM


  • Why has pumpkin has not appeared since Change Your Mind?

    Screenshot 2020-01-11 Pumpkin Gallery

    Her last Appearrance

    And in Reunited she had hallowed eyes
    2dghfb

    See?!?!?!?!

      Loading editor
    • She's most likely dead. It's been 2-3 years since Change Your Mind and pumpkins only last 8-9 months... :P

        Loading editor
    • magic.

        Loading editor
    • I don't remeber seeing it make an appearence in the movie either. Hopefully it didn't have to endure painful death though.

        Loading editor
    • Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I don't remeber seeing it make an appearence in the movie either. Hopefully it didn't have to endure painful death though.

      Remember, "Pumpkins don't last forever"

        Loading editor
    • Memin' Universe SU wrote:

      Remember, "Pumpkins don't last forever"

      I know right!

        Loading editor
    • oh damn, I wonder if they will talk about Pumpkin in a future episode or just be an off-screen thing, it's unlikely Pumpkin may be brought up but idk.

        Loading editor
    • Short answer: we don't know. Joe Johnston said something about 'pumpkin's not lasting forever' in a Q&A a little while back, but then he immediately backtracked when he saw every lip in the room start quivering.

      Until something is actually said on the show, we have only a very tenuous Word of God to go on 🤷‍♀️

        Loading editor
    • I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

        Loading editor
    • Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      O_o

      Oh christ I hope not...

        Loading editor
    • Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      That's peanut butter. Bluebird said, "Clams, peanut butter, and a side of fresh cut grass." She was trying to kill Steven with either a shellfish allergy, a peanut allergy, and/or hay fever/grass poisoning. She also tried to hurt Steven by spraying him with soda because Aquamarine probably learned that it's considered an acid.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      That's peanut butter. Bluebird said, "Clams, peanut butter, and a side of fresh cut grass." She was trying to kill Steven with either a shellfish allergy, a peanut allergy, and/or hay fever/grass poisoning. She also tried to hurt Steven by spraying him with soda because Aquamarine probably learned that it's considered an acid.

      Woah...

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      That's peanut butter. Bluebird said, "Clams, peanut butter, and a side of fresh cut grass." She was trying to kill Steven with either a shellfish allergy, a peanut allergy, and/or hay fever/grass poisoning. She also tried to hurt Steven by spraying him with soda because Aquamarine probably learned that it's considered an acid.

      By Jove you're right! I totally missed that: I thought it was just a plate of unpleasant combinations 🤣

        Loading editor
    • He's dead

        Loading editor
    • Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      what does this have to do with Pumpkin?

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      what does this have to do with Pumpkin?

      They thought the stuff next to the grass was pumpkin and not peanutbutter

        Loading editor
    • I did not know amd at 1st I kind of thought that

        Loading editor
    • He's gone

        Loading editor
    • DiavoloBoss009 wrote:
      He's gone

      What did you say?!? ANSWER ME!!!

      He's GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!

      Also, it'd be "they're gone" since Pumpkin doesn't have a gender

        Loading editor
    • Memin' Universe SU wrote:
      DiavoloBoss009 wrote:
      He's gone
      What did you say?!? ANSWER ME!!!

      He's GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!

      Also, it'd be "they're gone" since Pumpkin doesn't have a gender

      No pumpkin according to Peridot is a she

        Loading editor
    • Pearly1234 wrote:
      Memin' Universe SU wrote:
      DiavoloBoss009 wrote:
      He's gone
      What did you say?!? ANSWER ME!!!

      He's GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!

      Also, it'd be "they're gone" since Pumpkin doesn't have a gender

      No pumpkin according to Peridot is a she

      But according to Steven, Pumpkin's a he. No one's really sure what Pumpkin's gender is because she doesn't have one. Do we refer to potatoes as she/her? No, we refer to them as they/them (or it) I case my rest

        Loading editor
    • Memin' Universe SU wrote:

      But according to Steven, Pumpkin's a he. No one's really sure what Pumpkin's gender is because she doesn't have one. Do we refer to potatoes as she/her? No, we refer to them as they/them (or it) I case my rest

      Pumpkin's sex is unknown (most likely sexless as she's a literal pumpkin) but her gender pronouns are she/her, similar to Gems. Steven referred to Pumpkin as he/him in one episode, so it was likely just an error.

        Loading editor
    • TheNinjaOnTheTop wrote:
      Memin' Universe SU wrote:

      But according to Steven, Pumpkin's a he. No one's really sure what Pumpkin's gender is because she doesn't have one. Do we refer to potatoes as she/her? No, we refer to them as they/them (or it) I case my rest

      Pumpkin's sex is unknown (most likely sexless as she's a literal pumpkin) but her gender pronouns are she/her, similar to Gems. Steven referred to Pumpkin as he/him in one episode, so it was likely just an error.

      That's what I just said ;-;

        Loading editor
    • i turned it into a pie

        Loading editor
    • you have no say in what happens in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Misunderstood Human wrote:
      I think here's the answer to all our questions... 
      Bluebird 044

      Nooo. :(

      That's peanut butter. Bluebird said, "Clams, peanut butter, and a side of fresh cut grass." She was trying to kill Steven with either a shellfish allergy, a peanut allergy, and/or hay fever/grass poisoning. She also tried to hurt Steven by spraying him with soda because Aquamarine probably learned that it's considered an acid.

      BLUEBIRD NO- XD

        Loading editor
    • All we know is Pumpkin probably isn't around in Beach City right now, otherwise we'd have seen her. Other than that it's anyone's guess until we get a proper, canonical answer in the show.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.