FANDOM


  • I have a feeling Spinel is returning in this episode. Spinel was mentioned in In Dreams and her injection did also appear in Steven's dream so we know that she still "exists". I know somebody theorised this in a tweet but now that we have the episode title, I am starting to believe it more. "Homeworld Bound" and who is in Homeworld? White, Yellow, Blue.... Oh yeah AND SPINEL. Well, now you might be thinking "Just because that Steven is going to Homeworld does not necessarily mean we will be seeing Spinel" but this is when theatres come in. The Steven Universe movie will be shown in where I believe US theatres? And this episode will be played after! Wouldn't you think it would be weird to see a completely unrelated episode of SUF after the movie, that's also why I think this episode will have Spinel. Plus, it's the first part of the series finale, it would be a great way to show Spinel again! And sure, they could just be showing us the first episode in the theatres to hype us up like they did for "From Legs Here to Homeworld" but seeing Spinel would just make the most sense! Well, what are your thoughts, tell me below!

      Loading editor
    • Which episode is this episode

        Loading editor
    • I hope Spinel is in the final battle of the climax. She can also help!

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Which episode is this episode

      It's in the topics for the thread.

        Loading editor
    • god i want to see spinel so bad 

        Loading editor
    • If I don't see Spinel, I might need to shatter someone (stares at Navy and Bluebird threateningly)

        Loading editor
    • Dang. WAIT but shattering bluebird would also mean shattering AQUAMARINE and I WONT LET YOU DO THAT

        Loading editor
    • There are rumors that Spinel will appear in Fragments. Eariler than expected. Maybe by the end of the episode.

        Loading editor
    • MapleSugarThirtynumber wrote:
      god i want to see spinel so bad 

      Me too

        Loading editor
    • I think Spinel will definitely be back in Homeworld Bound, as we see Steven warping probably to Homeworld where Spinel resides with the Diamonds.

        Loading editor
    • Vinhthta
      Vinhthta removed this reply because:
      09:34, March 26, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Applejack2307 wrote:
      I think Spinel will definitely be back in Homeworld Bound, as we see Steven warping probably to Homeworld where Spinel resides with the Diamonds.

      Yeah, that could be it.

        Loading editor
    • Called it.

        Loading editor
    • If only Spinel appears more than just Homeworld Bound maybe in Everything's Fine and I am Monster too!

        Loading editor
    • InazumAzure wrote:
      If only Spinel appears more than just Homeworld Bound maybe in Everything's Fine and I am Monster too!

      I'm hoping for that, @InazumAzure

        Loading editor
    • HotPinkMegaStar wrote:
      InazumAzure wrote:
      If only Spinel appears more than just Homeworld Bound maybe in Everything's Fine and I am Monster too!
      I'm hoping for that, @InazumAzure

      The promo art for I Am My Monster has Spinel in it. Please do something amazing Spinel!

        Loading editor
    • MapleSugarThirtynumber wrote:
      Dang. WAIT but shattering bluebird would also mean shattering AQUAMARINE and I WONT LET YOU DO THAT

      okay i won't... (YEETS Aquamarine's shards into a volcano secretly) ;w;

        Loading editor
    • MapleSugarThirtynumber wrote:
      Dang. WAIT but shattering bluebird would also mean shattering AQUAMARINE and I WONT LET YOU DO THAT

      Don't worry, we'll just get a giant jar and put Aquamarine in it. Or a chest.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      MapleSugarThirtynumber wrote:
      Dang. WAIT but shattering bluebird would also mean shattering AQUAMARINE and I WONT LET YOU DO THAT
      Don't worry, we'll just get a giant jar and put Aquamarine in it. Or a chest.

      AQUAMARINE WAS IN LION'S CHEST! OMG THAT SO EXPLAINED

        Loading editor
    • Spinel's regret at the end for what she did in the Movie did a lot for her redemption in my estimation.

        Loading editor
    • Memin' Universe SU wrote:
      MapleSugarThirtynumber wrote:
      Dang. WAIT but shattering bluebird would also mean shattering AQUAMARINE and I WONT LET YOU DO THAT
      okay i won't... (YEETS Aquamarine's shards into a volcano secretly) ;w;

      NO AQUAMARINE BABY

        Loading editor
    • My unpopular opinion: 

      I really like Aquamarine, even though she's annoying to Steven.

        Loading editor
    • Me too ! I really love her whole mean school girl vibe !

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that isn't an unpopular opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Unpopular Opinion: Spinel did literally nothing but contribute annoying-ness to the whole plot of the final episodes. With that being said, I don't like her.

        Loading editor
    • StereoTitan877 wrote:
      Unpopular Opinion: Spinel did literally nothing but contribute annoying-ness to the whole plot of the final episodes. With that being said, I don't like her.

      Well, she showed her love for Steven at the end. That was something. :D:D

        Loading editor
    • Spinel is honestly kind of overrated imo. Everyone just started liking her. Don't hate me, it's my opinion, opinions are a thing. 

        Loading editor
    • Wave the Hybrid wrote: Spinel is honestly kind of overrated imo. Everyone just started liking her. Don't hate me, it's my opinion, opinions are a thing. 

      I agree, there's nothing that can change my opinion that Spinel is overrated.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, finally! A person doesn't go like this:

      "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SPINEL IS AMAZING! SHE IS A BABEY. SHE IS SO CUTE. SHE HAS A SAD BACKSTORY HOW DARE PINK DO THAT TO HER."

      steven is a babey in my opinion >:0000

        Loading editor
    • Wave the Hybrid wrote:
      Wow, finally! A person doesn't go like this:

      "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SPINEL IS AMAZING! SHE IS A BABEY. SHE IS SO CUTE. SHE HAS A SAD BACKSTORY HOW DARE PINK DO THAT TO HER."

      steven is a babey in my opinion >:0000 </div>

      Yeah, yeah...Pink was big meanie. Sheesh...Spinel nearly destroyed the Earth!! Never understood the love either for her.

        Loading editor
    • I used to really like Spinel, until my other thoughts started to sink in.

      This might be a rant? I actually dislike Pink, but in this case, I guess I'll be defending her. Also I find it funny that Spinel almost destroyed the Earth, and just left with the Diamonds. Steven did a LOT of kissing that day.

      Pink grew up. She did. She wanted a colony, and no more games. Pink wanted to show Yellow and Blue that she grew up, I guess. If you're going to argue about abandoning Spinel, I have an explanation for that too. Whenever Pink did something wrong, Blue and Yellow and physically attack Pink, chastise her, and lock her in a dungeon until she would apologize for her actions. Steven even said: "Pink might think you were right to lock her," and so on. Pink was emotionally damaged by the way the other Diamonds would treat her, so Pink would've thought it was normal to do something like this, so that's why she abandoned Spinel. 

        Loading editor
    • Wave the Hybrid wrote:
      I used to really like Spinel, until my other thoughts started to sink in.

      This might be a rant? I actually dislike Pink, but in this case, I guess I'll be defending her. Also I find it funny that Spinel almost destroyed the Earth, and just left with the Diamonds. Steven did a LOT of kissing that day.

      Pink grew up. She did. She wanted a colony, and no more games. Pink wanted to show Yellow and Blue that she grew up, I guess. If you're going to argue about abandoning Spinel, I have an explanation for that too. Whenever Pink did something wrong, Blue and Yellow and physically attack Pink, chastise her, and lock her in a dungeon until she would apologize for her actions. Steven even said: "Pink might think you were right to lock her," and so on. Pink was emotionally damaged by the way the other Diamonds would treat her, so Pink would've thought it was normal to do something like this, so that's why she abandoned Spinel. 

      Yeah, the Diamonds weren't that good with relationships. That is why Pink was bad at handling her affairs. She was literally learning on the fly how to be a 'good person' without any outside support other than a love-struck Pearl.

      The fact she was willing to defy the Diamonds and abandon her homeworld for the earth and the freedom of the Crystal Gems shows a lot of growth.

      But it was Steven that really set things straight for her. And it nearly destroyed him.

      So yeah...there is a lot happening in this show. You gotta step back and take it all in to make sense of it. That is why I liked watching it.

      Remember: IT'S SUBTEXT! :D

        Loading editor
    • GUYSGUYSGUYS SHE'S IN ALL EXEPT ONE

        Loading editor
    • Wave the Hybrid wrote: Spinel is honestly kind of overrated imo. Everyone just started liking her. Don't hate me, it's my opinion, opinions are a thing. 

      Agreed!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.