FANDOM


  • if all the true steven universe fans remember properly pearl explained to steven awhile back that when gems give up there forms that they can come back as monsters/beast what if when steven was born and she gave up the form that she had she came back as lion there is tons of evidence for this theory as well such as the video left for steven in lions maine and why would Rose's Scabbard be on the battle ground but the sword be in lions maine and the flag from the battle was also in lions maine but when lion made his very first appearance pearl was completely unfamiliar with him so how would he have gotten the flag from the battle grounds five thousand years ago a pink lion is'nt something people tend to just forget about

    (feel free to post opinions theory or any flaws in my theory seen constructive criticism is welcomed but dont be negative)

      Loading editor
    • You need a Gemstone for a gem to live. Lion doesn't have a gemstone. Steven has Rose's gem. Lion can't be Rose if Steven has her gem. Even if Lion does have a gem (and I'm not saying that he has) it wouldn't be Rose Quartz. Lion may have just been a close companion to Rose. She probably kept him hidden or called onto Lion just before she gave up her physical form. Lion doesn't necessarily have to be Rose for him to acquire her belongings.

        Loading editor
    • i guess that woould be true but how did the sword and scabbard get seperated and how else would the lion know exactly where to find it

        Loading editor
    • Young pharroah wrote:
      i guess that woould be true but how did the sword and scabbard get seperated and how else would the lion know exactly where to find it


      Any number of reasons could be used to explain why they were seperated.

      Maybe because of his obvious connection with Rose? It might make him in tune with things that belonged to / are associated with Rose.

        Loading editor
    • thats a reasonable explanation i like your viewpoint

        Loading editor
    • I'm onboard for Lion being Rose's leftovers similar to the Gem monsters. It seems we've only had a taste of what the most powerful gems can do/leave behind. I think Pearl's shocked face glacing down at Lion at the end of Rose's scabbard was a realization that Rose is still there as Lion. 

        Loading editor
    • Hackmanite wrote:
      I'm onboard for Lion being Rose's leftovers similar to the Gem monsters. It seems we've only had a taste of what the most powerful gems can do/leave behind. I think Pearl's shocked face glacing down at Lion at the end of Rose's scabbard was a realization that Rose is still there as Lion. 

      But Pearl, nay the entire Crystal Gems, know that Rose is still alive. They've never seen Rose as being dead, they she's still there, she's just out of comission. She even acknowledges Rose as being alive in her quote from "Rose's Scabbard"; "Sometimes, I wonder if she can see me through your eyes. (sighs) What would she think of me now?"

        Loading editor
    • Agreed that Rose is out of comission rather than dead and gone and the majority of her is still there as Steven/her & steven's gem. I think the Gems have no clue if/how Rose as Rose will ever return apart from previously unknowns appearing such as Lion.

      I've enjoyed the gems (including Steven) coming to terms with Rose as they knew her seeminlgy gone permanently in exchange for Steven. Steven references this in Joy RIde: "I think they kind of blame me for my mom not being around"

      Lion is more than a simple cat bag or Rose could have stored her stuff inside her/steven's gem or her room plus gems can make powerful seperate entities from themselves (Pearl, Lapis) In Lion's case I think a part of Rose's conciousness is there alongside her storaged stuff. Yes gem monsters come with gem shards but still Lion fits nicely as a similar offshoot of gemkind.

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:
      Hackmanite wrote:
      I'm onboard for Lion being Rose's leftovers similar to the Gem monsters. It seems we've only had a taste of what the most powerful gems can do/leave behind. I think Pearl's shocked face glacing down at Lion at the end of Rose's scabbard was a realization that Rose is still there as Lion. 
      But Pearl, nay the entire Crystal Gems, know that Rose is still alive. They've never seen Rose as being dead, they she's still there, she's just out of comission. She even acknowledges Rose as being alive in her quote from "Rose's Scabbard"; "Sometimes, I wonder if she can see me through your eyes. (sighs) What would she think of me now?"

      I believe that Steven is just a regeneration of Rose but with his own seperate mind and body, but Rose is still living in thier gem.

        Loading editor
    • "Steven on the other hand was created by mixing human and gem DNA so he’s a completely new kind of being. He is the only gem to be born thru biological reproductive means(Rose shapeshifted a womb for him to be born from)." Ian JQ

      He is more than just a regeneration of Rose if you mean the way gems regenerate new forms from thier gems since he came out of a womb like a human baby. His human side also made him resistant to the technology used to destablize gem forms.

      Agreed that Rose could still be herself hidden away inside Steven/ her gem. I'd like to see her reappear but only briefly to keep the tragic trade off dynamic.

        Loading editor
    • I always thought about it that way!

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Lion is Rose.

      1. Lion has no visible gem.

      2. So just because Lion has Rose's belongings instantly means Lion is Rose? Psshhh yeah right.

      3. Greg Universe states that Rose had to give up her physical form in order for Steven to be born.

      4. If Lion was Rose, I'm pretty sure Rose wouldn't have wandered off into a desert place instead of staying there with Greg and Steven, because when gems get a new form, they regernate right where they were last time unless someone moves them.

      5. 'Sometimes, I wonder if she can see me through your eyes. (sighs) What would she think of me now?'. That doesn't mean Rose is alive. Would means thinking about what can happen if something occured. It doesn't mean Rose is alive. Pearl even says this herself 'Rose is gone now...but I'm still here' after she sees Lion. What does that mean? Lion is not Rose.

      I rest my case.

        Loading editor
    • Now this is only a theory feel free to debunk point out flaws or anything. 

      I DO BELIEVE ROSE IS LION. Or at least she's still alive. 

      From recent episodes Ive realized that Rose doesn't quiet understand the concept of humanity she pretty much didn't take it seriously until after getting to know Greg. So I'm guessing that when rose became pregnant she didn't know what was happening. I highly doubt Greg gave her the sex ed talk.(The complete story) so when she realized she was pregnant she could've thought it was some kind of alternate fusion. Where she and Greg's DNA would create a new being. Like when gems fuse it's more that the sum of two gems. She thought that she couldn't exist with her son as she couldn't exist alongside rainbow quartz. So when she gave birth she disrupted her physical form and seemingly disappeared. The gems and Greg all believed what rose believed because she was the only one who made sense of what was going on.  Which is why they think that steven is rose. But in actuality (still working out details) Rose became lion. Somehow. She has since spent time looking for beach city and found her son which could explain why lion always knows where steven is. I know this is a stretch and possibly a ridiculous theory. But even if rose shape shifted a human reproductive system which hasnt really been confirmed. Steven wouldn't necessarily exist because her ovaries weren't real. But if she does have a female human reproductive system and all gems are all females (genderless dosent mean sexless) and gems couldn't get pregnant and reproduce (due to the species only being women) [This could also explain why gems needed machines to make new gems and suck life out of planets (the kindergarten)]  rose wouldn't have known what was happening to her. Thus making sense of it in her own way. Okay I think I'm done rambling I hope someone  can make sense of this or at least know what I'm saying. 

        Loading editor
    • We keep learning gem stuff we didn't know, including stuff the crystal gems didnt know like cluster, dream fusion realms, 5000 years later gem tech, etc.

      Again, gems can make cool shit outside themselves/thier gem, Expert Swordmanship Holo Pearls,Lapis Mimicking Water Clones, Rose moving blooming vines and flowing healing fountain

      Fact Lion is connected to Rose. What is that connection/Lion origin? I really hope it's more than she found a magical lion with her color scheme (which would make him the only supernatural being outside gems)

        Loading editor
    • Jettstone wrote:
      Now this is only a theory feel free to debunk point out flaws or anything. 

      I DO BELIEVE ROSE IS LION. Or at least she's still alive. 

      From recent episodes Ive realized that Rose doesn't quiet understand the concept of humanity she pretty much didn't take it seriously until after getting to know Greg. So I'm guessing that when rose became pregnant she didn't know what was happening. I highly doubt Greg gave her the sex ed talk.(The complete story) so when she realized she was pregnant she could've thought it was some kind of alternate fusion. Where she and Greg's DNA would create a new being. Like when gems fuse it's more that the sum of two gems. She thought that she couldn't exist with her son as she couldn't exist alongside rainbow quartz. So when she gave birth she disrupted her physical form and seemingly disappeared. The gems and Greg all believed what rose believed because she was the only one who made sense of what was going on.  Which is why they think that steven is rose. But in actuality (still working out details) Rose became lion. Somehow. She has since spent time looking for beach city and found her son which could explain why lion always knows where steven is. I know this is a stretch and possibly a ridiculous theory. But even if rose shape shifted a human reproductive system which hasnt really been confirmed. Steven wouldn't necessarily exist because her ovaries weren't real. But if she does have a female human reproductive system and all gems are all females (genderless dosent mean sexless) and gems couldn't get pregnant and reproduce (due to the species only being women) [This could also explain why gems needed machines to make new gems and suck life out of planets (the kindergarten)]  rose wouldn't have known what was happening to her. Thus making sense of it in her own way. Okay I think I'm done rambling I hope someone  can make sense of this or at least know what I'm saying. 

      Some flaws.

      1. Rose had to shapeshift a womb in order for Steven to come into the world, as stated by the show's staff.

      2. Steven has Rose's gem and shield (used to have healing powers) while Lion has none of this and doesn't even have any gem. Steven also has Rose's gem in his belly button, similar to where Rose's gem was when she was alive.

      3. Lion does his own things sometimes. If Lion was Rose, then I'm pretty sure Lion would take care of Steven. Instead, he kind of does his own thing and as seen in Lion's debut, when Steven asks Lion to catch him (kind of a trust thing friends do), Lion doesn't even care and lets him fall to the floor. I'm pretty sure Rose wouldn't have done that if she was still alive.

      I think Lion is Rose's secret pet or something like that which she also used to store her items in. There is no doubt Lion is related to Rose, but I don't think Lion is Rose.

        Loading editor
    • lol Lion is a plant construct.

        Loading editor
    • HMMMMMMMMM.

      I kinda believe in the Rose = Lion theory but don't at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • Wasn't it like confirmed that Rose = Lion isn't true?

        Loading editor
    • Besides, lion is a male, how could Rose change gender? Kind of simple the theory is untrue.

        Loading editor
    • I don't believe Rose is lion, but if Steven where to retreat into his gem, Rose would come out.

      Since Rose is half of Steven, and she retreated to let him out, wouldn't it work vice versa?

        Loading editor
    • It was confirmed that if Steven would instead die if he was killed by Matt Burnett, so...

        Loading editor
    • .....

        Loading editor
    • TheEnchidioMan wrote:
      It was confirmed that if Steven would instead die if he was killed by Matt Burnett, so...


      Why would Matt Burnett kill Steven?

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone listen to me??? But i agree with Wafflesnacker.

        Loading editor
    • Contrary to what judgekoo said, perhaps lion does have a gem under his mane. Apart from the Pocket Dimension   :\

                                

        Loading editor
    • I meant that it was confirmed by Matt that if Steven would die instead of regenerate.

      i need better grammar

        Loading editor
    • Hello everyone!  I'm new here so I don't expect you to really care what I have to say.  And I totally understand that ^^ But I figured i'd give it a shot.

      The major reason most people seem to dismiss this theory is because Lion can't have a gem because Steven has one.  Except we know that that's not entirely true.  Lion DOESN'T need a Gem in order to be a creation of Rose's.  If you remeber back,  The Centipeedle Mother had created versions of it's self that did -NOT- have gems and apparently didn't need to be anywhere near them.

      So Rose probably could have created Lion herself and tasked him with protecting Steven or something else.  Such as protecting the peice of Bismuth that is bubbled in side of his pocket dimension.

      EDIT - Please give me any feedback you might have.  And I am going to point out that my all caps words are from excitement not yelling.

        Loading editor
    • i have to agree, lion is rose, i mean come on we all know she kept alot of secrets, maybe she has a secret ability that the gems don't know about

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Lion is Rose.  Lion has ?his? own distinct personality.  I'd call an offshoot or creation at best. 

      BUT if Lion IS Rose it tells me Rose is the evilist character in the show.  Being so close to all of them but not telling them she's there.  ((Even if Lion can't talk.  He would be smart enough to write in the sand all around their house.))  Letting them just miss her and go through such horrible emotions and times while just napping where ever Lion sleeps. 

      How would you feel if your mother/wife/best friend/lover just took off one night.  Left a kid on your doorstep.  Then hung around nearby.  Never telling you that they were there.  But just ... being there.  Watching you grief over her supposed death.  It would be cruel and selfish on such a level that I personally wouldn't be able to like Rose as a character if it were true.

      I will make an edit here saying that if Rose as Lion can't remeber being Rose or something else.  Than that would fix it.  that little rant is only if she is choosing not to reveal herself.

        Loading editor
    • I completely agree with you. If I were any of the Gems, then figured out that a friend that every one mourned for was so close by, i'd probably kill myself.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think he's Rose, because while magic I'm pretty sure he's organic. Remember in "Friend Ship" and "Jailbreak" when Steven felt physical strain after using his shield generating powers to much? Well similar strain is shown in "Cry for Help" when after teleporting the Crystal Gems WHILE having Steven in his pocket dimension, he showed signs of definite fatigue. Pure gems don't get tired from physical strain, they get tired from mental strain as shown in "Chille Tide", so that would mean that Lion is either not a pure gem, or a gem construct of some sort.

      My theory? When Rose gave birth to Steven, half of her essence combined with Greg's DNA while the OTHER half created Lion. This would make Lion Steven's twin brother in some weird sense. 

        Loading editor
    • Young pharroah wrote:
      if all the true steven universe fans remember properly pearl explained to steven awhile back that when gems give up there forms that they can come back as monsters/beast what if when steven was born and she gave up the form that she had she came back as lion there is tons of evidence for this theory as well such as the video left for steven in lions maine and why would Rose's Scabbard be on the battle ground but the sword be in lions maine and the flag from the battle was also in lions maine but when lion made his very first appearance pearl was completely unfamiliar with him so how would he have gotten the flag from the battle grounds five thousand years ago a pink lion is'nt something people tend to just forget about


      I agree, although you forgot all the periods and most of waht makes stuff like this readable.



        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:

      My theory? When Rose gave birth to Steven, half of her essence combined with Greg's DNA while the OTHER half created Lion. This would make Lion Steven's twin brother in some weird sense. 

      See here's my issue with that whole thing.  If Lion IS organic than where did the cat-half of Lion come from?  I mean... unless Rose can't tell the difference between a Cat and Greg... Which is something I'm not ruling out... I'm pretty sure Rose wasn't having children with a cat.  Nor would I see any reason for the remnants of Rose to become a lion overtop of some sort of plant-life that she was more known for.  Naw.  I think Lion is a creation of Roses.  Not actually her or any part of herself.

      Young pharroah wrote:
      if all the true steven universe fans remember properly pearl explained to steven awhile back that when gems give up there forms that they can come back as monsters/beast

      Can someone give me the episode Pearl says this? I remeber her saying that corrupted gems become the monsters. But nothing about "giving up their forms".

        Loading editor
    • PandoraMN wrote:

      See here's my issue with that whole thing.  If Lion IS organic than where did the cat-half of Lion come from?  I mean... unless Rose can't tell the difference between a Cat and Greg... Which is something I'm not ruling out... I'm pretty sure Rose wasn't having children with a cat.  Nor would I see any reason for the remnants of Rose to become a lion overtop of some sort of plant-life that she was more known for.  Naw.  I think Lion is a creation of Roses.  Not actually her or any part of herself.

      Right, so the only way my theory works is if Steven ISN'T half of Rose, but instead a quarter of Rose and a quarter of Greg's DNA, and Lion gets the other two. Why a Lion though? Because he's- CORUPTED! BUT- being a child of Rose Quartz he's a lot nicer than most corupted gems.

      ALSO- how did you multi-quote? I've been meaning to do that forever!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote: Right, so the only way my theory works is if Steven ISN'T half of Rose, but instead a quarter of Rose and a quarter of Greg's DNA, and Lion gets the other two. Why a Lion though? Because he's- CORUPTED! BUT- being a child of Rose Quartz he's a lot nicer than most corupted gems.

      ALSO- how did you multi-quote? I've been meaning to do that forever!

      I have no idea what that means.  They just get half a lion in there somehow.  It reminds me of the expanding earth "theory".  Things are appearing in places they shouldn't be because lulz.  Again wouldn't a corrupted Rose Quartz be something plantlike?  Assuming she somehow became corrupted before making steven but only 2/3rds corrupted... which 2/3rd of that broke ooff into lion and the other 1/3rd fused with Greg DNA....... I'm stopping here.

      ALSO- I clicked qoute.  Typed in my message.  Than clicked the button below the text box that looks like [ ] and says "Switch to source mode".  Than I copy and pasted the entirety of my message into notepad.  Than I deleted what I had written in the text box.  Qouted the next passage.  Typed out that message.  Switched to source mode and copy and pasted the original message above the new one. 

      If there is an easier way I don't know it.  I'm new here.

        Loading editor
    • PandoraMN wrote:

      Yoshimickster wrote: Right, so the only way my theory works is if Steven ISN'T half of Rose, but instead a quarter of Rose and a quarter of Greg's DNA, and Lion gets the other two. Why a Lion though? Because he's- CORUPTED! BUT- being a child of Rose Quartz he's a lot nicer than most corupted gems.

      ALSO- how did you multi-quote? I've been meaning to do that forever!

      I have no idea what that means.  They just get half a lion in there somehow.  It reminds me of the expanding earth "theory".  Things are appearing in places they shouldn't be because lulz.  Again wouldn't a corrupted Rose Quartz be something plantlike?  Assuming she somehow became corrupted before making steven but only 2/3rds corrupted... which 2/3rd of that broke ooff into lion and the other 1/3rd fused with Greg DNA....... I'm stopping here.

      ALSO- I clicked qoute.  Typed in my message.  Than clicked the button below the text box that looks like [ ] and says "Switch to source mode".  Than I copy and pasted the entirety of my message into notepad.  Than I deleted what I had written in the text box.  Qouted the next passage.  Typed out that message.  Switched to source mode and copy and pasted the original message above the new one. 

      If there is an easier way I don't know it.  I'm new here.

      No see, my theory is that Lion isn't really a lion gentically but a corrupted half-human half-gem who takes the FORM of a Lion. OR- he shape-shifted right after he was born and can't change back. And I didn't think of Rose becoming corupted while giving childbirth, but that would be interesting! Maybe that's the REAL reason she had to sacrifice her form. Also its quarters not thirds(that'd be silly). Also we don't know the rules for what gems look like when they become corupted, and whether it correlates completely with their powers or not.

      And thanks, good tip.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:

      No see, my theory is that Lion isn't really a lion gentically but a corrupted half-human half-gem who takes the FORM of a Lion. OR- he shape-shifted right after he was born and can't change back. And I didn't think of Rose becoming corupted while giving childbirth, but that would be interesting! Maybe that's the REAL reason she had to sacrifice her form. Also its quarters not thirds(that'd be silly). Also we don't know the rules for what gems look like when they become corupted, and whether it correlates completely with their powers or not.

      And thanks, good tip

      I was mostly making jokes with the thirds.  Honestly the biggest flaw in your argument is that Rose would have had both children at the same time.  And there is NO way Rose was alone when she was giving birth.  I garuntee you that at -least- Pearl and Greg were with Rose when Steven was born.  I'm pretty sure Rose had had two children it would have come up someway by now.  And I can't see anyway that Pearl would not be SCOURING the earth looking for Twin 2 no matter how much time had passed.

        Loading editor
    • PandoraMN wrote:

      I was mostly making jokes with the thirds.  Honestly the biggest flaw in your argument is that Rose would have had both children at the same time.  And there is NO way Rose was alone when she was giving birth.  I garuntee you that at -least- Pearl and Greg were with Rose when Steven was born.  I'm pretty sure Rose had had two children it would have come up someway by now.  And I can't see anyway that Pearl would not be SCOURING the earth looking for Twin 2 no matter how much time had passed.

      My theory that when she gave birth to Steven, BIG FLASH and Lion went to one of multiple places on Earth and neither of them knew. Or some sort of mind erasure. Its a world where duplicating wands, faster than light travel, and Onion exist mind erasing isn't far from existing! 

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:

      My theory that when she gave birth to Steven, BIG FLASH and Lion went to one of multiple places on Earth and neither of them knew. Or some sort of mind erasure. Its a world where duplicating wands, faster than light travel, and Onion exist mind erasing isn't far from existing! 

      True.  Mind erasing probably DOES exist in this world.  I'm not debating that.  What I'm saying is that there is no >reason< to think that.  Why would Rose erase their minds and teleport a wierd baby lion thing away?  What's the point from a story perspective?  Why would a writer choose wierd lionbaby BAM teleport in all of that wierdness over her just making Lion herself a couple days before the big day?

      Why would Lion teleport away at all?  What's erasing their minds?  When chooseing between two conflicting ideas.  Pick that one that includes the least assumptions. 

        Loading editor
    • Whose to say she would've done it purposely? A gem giving birth to a human/gem hybrid was a completely new thing for the universe, its logical to think she might not have known that she would've had twins. And scratch amnesia (work in progress here), think more unconscious! Like, they just weren't aware of what happened, most likely because her sacrificing her physical form intending to create a singular being but INSTEAD two caused a giant flash bang that knocked Greg and the CGs out.

      And as for why Lion would teleport for no reason- SIMPLE- he was a baby with a mass of supernatural power. For years he'd scour the globe as a semi-sentient beast, until one day he sought out one he had a connection with- HIS BROTHER STEVEN! As for Lion knowing more than Steven, Pearl wondered if Steven had any of Rose's memories, maybe Lion is the one who inherited them?

      And if its not this I hope its something even MORE convoluted. I honestly hope he's not something Rose intended for Steven, like some mystical construct she prepared months in advanced, feels too obvious. There is a time and a place for Occam's razor, and I'd prefer it not to be here.

        Loading editor
    • look, we all know rose kept A LOT OF TRICKS & SECRETS from BOTH greg & the crystal gems, & does anyone else can tell us why he's pink? 

        Loading editor
    • Gtietze wrote:
      look, we all know rose kept A LOT OF TRICKS & SECRETS from BOTH greg & the crystal gems, & does anyone else can tell us why he's pink? 

      Fairpoint-AMNESIA POWERS PROBABLE AGAIN! But whose to say?

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Whose to say she would've done it purposely? A gem giving birth to a human/gem hybrid was a completely new thing for the universe, its logical to think she might not have known that she would've had twins.

      True. She might not have known that she could be having twins. However there is no logical jump possible to reach... lion.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      And as for why Lion would teleport for no reason- SIMPLE- he was a baby with a mass of supernatural power. For years he'd scour the globe as a semi-sentient beast, until one day he sought out one he had a connection with- HIS BROTHER STEVEN! As for Lion knowing more than Steven, Pearl wondered if Steven had any of Rose's memories, maybe Lion is the one who inherited them?

      You can't really have it both ways with this one. Either he knows who he is or he does not. And if he DOES know who he is. Than I'm going to refer you back to my "It would make Rose more of a horrible person" argument before.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      And if its not this I hope its something even MORE convoluted. I honestly hope he's not something Rose intended for Steven, like some mystical construct she prepared months in advanced, feels too obvious. There is a time and a place for Occam's razor, and I'd prefer it not to be here.

      Too obvious is one thing. But going the other way is just insane. Just wanting it to be as convoluted as possible, story be damned, Is just not worth bothering with. I want it to be as good as possible. This? All of this? Is to silly to fit into the story. It would just kill mood and everything built upon it becuase now Steven has a new mom... who's also his brother and it's a lion.

      Gtietze wrote:
      look, we all know rose kept A LOT OF TRICKS & SECRETS from BOTH greg & the crystal gems, & does anyone else can tell us why he's pink?

      Because he has a connection to rose. We know that much. Just trying to figure out what that connection is.

        Loading editor
    • @PandoraMN

      Point one: Easy- GEM CORUPTION! It leads to crazy stuff!

      Point two: I really don't see why I can't, I'd like to think that it took him a few years for him to realize who he was after birth and THEN sought out Steven after he gained control of his powers, one of them being Genetic memory! Also I really think this making Rose a bad person is a leap, she just made a mistake in thinking she had only one child.

      Point Three: That's really just my personal preference, and I respect your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Pixel_lion_emote.gif is Pixel_steven_emote.gif

        Loading editor
    • Just Ignore Pandora,He's New!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      @PandoraMN

      Point one: Easy- GEM CORUPTION! It leads to crazy stuff!

      All I can really say to that is... maybe. With out knowing what gem corruption is we can't say for sure.

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      @PandoraMN Point two: I really don't see why I can't, I'd like to think that it took him a few years for him to realize who he was after birth and THEN sought out Steven after he gained control of his powers, one of them being Genetic memory! Also I really think this making Rose a bad person is a leap, she just made a mistake in thinking she had only one child.

      I guess that's possible. The reason it would make Rose a bad person is not that she didn't tell anyone. It's that Lion as Rose isn't telling them who he is. I'm guessing she/he could write int he sand and be all like "Yo dawgs. I'mma rose. DEAL.".

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      @PandoraMN

      Point Three: That's really just my personal preference, and I respect your opinion.

      It's definately a personal preference thing. For me it would be to silly and at the very least I'd hate that part of the show for just not fitting in with the rest of it at all. But if that's what your looking for, more power too you.

      EthanGreen4 wrote: Just Ignore Pandora, She's New!

      Am I offending?*

      *Genuinely concerned.
        Loading editor
    • Nah, you cool, your just a spirited debater!

      And I see you "Rose is bad" point, but see in my theory Lion- ISN'T Rose but her son that has her memories. He is own entity, albeit tied to his twin brother Steven. 

        Loading editor
    • Do We Know What All Rose Can Do? No!

        Loading editor
    • EthanGreen4 wrote:
      Do We Know What All Rose Can Do? No!

      exactly, we don't know what other kind of tricks that rose can do

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Nah, you cool, your just a spirited debater!

      And I see you "Rose is bad" point, but see in my theory Lion- ISN'T Rose but her son that has her memories. He is own entity, albeit tied to his twin brother Steven. 

      Spirited perhapse :P Though don't think I'm angry.  I've been enjoying this debate.

      I don't think I've seen anything that would push this theory one way or another to be honest.  Either one is basicly as confirmed as the other.  So really until the show get's around to proving one of us right.  We can only wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • if all the true steven universe fans remember properly pearl explained to steven awhile back that when gems give up there forms that they can come back as monsters/beast what if when steven was born and she gave up the form that she had she came back as lion there is tons of evidence for this theory as well such as the video left for steven in lions maine and why would Rose's Scabbard be on the battle ground but the sword be in lions maine and the flag from the battle was also in lions maine but when lion made his very first appearance pearl was completely unfamiliar with him so how would he have gotten the flag from the battle grounds five thousand years ago a pink lion is'nt something people tend to just forget about

      When did it say that when Gems give up their form they come back as monsters?

      Why would Rose leave her own son?

      I do strongly believe that Lion is like Rose's pet, but Lion is not Rose.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Since Rose is Pink Diamond,Diamonds Have Abilities That Other Gems Don't Have.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Rose is Pink Diamond. She'd have a pink diamond and she would be referred to by Pink Diamond.

      And why would Rose give up her physical form when she was still alive for Steven?

        Loading editor
    • The Word Diamond is Used To Describe How Tough The Gems Are,So Rose Is Pink Diamond

        Loading editor
    • Where was that confirmed?

        Loading editor
    • EthanGreen4 wrote:
      The Word Diamond is Used To Describe How Tough The Gems Are,So Rose Is Pink Diamond

      Apparently I'm not a TRUE fan. But I haven't seen that anywhere. Nor is it used in jemology. Or whatever the actual term for Jemoloy is.

      TheEnchidioMan wrote: I don't think Rose is Pink Diamond. She'd have a pink diamond and she would be referred to by Pink Diamond.

      While I'm not really one for the Rose is Pink Diamond Theory, though it would be interesting if it was true, not everyone has to go by their real name. Expecially if gems are named after their type. And she sort of does. I mean, if you just put a diamond into a grove so that the pointed end can't be seen it would look more like Rose's.

      http://imgur.com/9ZRN38u

      Small image I made to illustrate my point.  But this really proves nothing. I mean Pearls are suppose to be round afterall and I guess you could cut a Rose Quartz into any shape you wanted.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I think Pink Diamond is true but I don't think Rose would be Pink Diamond.

        Loading editor
    • She has to Be.

        Loading editor
    • She does not have to be anything.  Infact I think her being pink diamond would ruin it.  It takes something away from one small gem rising up agienst homeworld,  raising and army and such to protect one small unimportant planet.

        Loading editor
    • Again,She Has To Be! Who Else Would Be Pink Diamond?

        Loading editor
    • EthanGreen4 wrote:
      Again,She Has To Be! Who Else Would Be Pink Diamond?

      Confirmed.  Greg is White Diamond.  Becuase who else would be?

      I'm joking of course.  It doesn't matter yet.  We've seen gems share similiar colours.  Just becuase a character hasn't appeared as her yet.  Does not mean it HAS to be her.  Many many many many MANY shows have had this theory that Character X is going to be revealed as Character Y and they are normally wrong.  While yes.  Steven Universe has far more evidence to back up Rose being PD.  It doesn't mean she HAS to be anything.  The only thing she HAS to be is Rose Quartz until we find out otherwise.  At which point she HAS to be whatever we find out than. 

        Loading editor

    • I went to the link but it was empty.  :S Sorry.  I'm curious to see what you have to say.  I love hearing new opinions.  So I'm just bugging you to see another one. :)

      That sounds wierd.  I phrased something in that section wierdly and I'm not sure what.  o.O

        Loading editor
    • Lion is Mewtwo.

        Loading editor
    • Sticks the Badger wrote:
      Lion is Mewtwo.

      Of course... and that would make Mayor Dewie Jigglypuff.  It all makes sense now.

        Loading editor
    • Link got screwed up I guess. Here it is : [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote: Link got screwed up I guess. Here it is : [[1]]

      I has glitch.

        Loading editor
    • EVERYTIME THE LINK IS MESSED UP! User blog:Rosie043/Lion 4: Backstory. Theory!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.