FANDOM


  • Please remove the link to The World of Steven Universe from your profile, as it violates our Episode Policy. Thank you.

      Loading editor
    • Superluigi6 wrote:
      Please remove the link to The World of Steven Universe from your profile, as it violates our Episode Policy. Thank you.

      I thought it was allowed, btw I am not StevenShield

        Loading editor
    • It's not allowed. I don't have the link now, but it's in the Episode Policy.

        Loading editor
    • Superluigi6 wrote:
      It's not allowed. I don't have the link now, but it's in the Episode Policy.

      btw I removed it myself,

      I know that linking episode links are not allowed,

      what I meant was I thought that World of SU is an exception

      • looks at the Episode Policy

      ohkay... NVM lol XD

        Loading editor
    • Thanks Perlen. I could have done it myself but thanks again :)

        Loading editor
    • Superluigi6 wrote:
      Thanks Perlen. I could have done it myself but thanks again :)

      your welcome :]

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.