FANDOM


  • Pearl made a big mistake, but it's mean for Garnet to be unforgiving.

      Loading editor
    • It's literally not. If someone killed a family member of mine should I forgive them? Probbably cause hating them won't bring that person back. Am I going to though? Hell no.

        Loading editor
    • There was No Murder in this.

      Why are you comparing  A Tricked Fusion To Diabolical Mass Murder???

      You cant compare the two!!!

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea where you got the murder idea from.. there's really no comparison between the two considering murder didn't take place in the episode.

        Loading editor
    • She will forgive : 


      1.This is a kid show and pearl ad garnet are main characters.They wont Garnet Be mad at pearl forever.


      3. Episode 64 ; Sapphire says  ruby and she will forgive .Since Sapphire can see the future.....You know the rest :D

        Loading editor
    • Oh my God there wasn't a murder in the episode?! WOW! It's almost like the point completely flew over your heads.

      The point I was trying to make was that what Pearl did was serious - so serious that it caused Garnet to defuse because both of her constituent parts were so messed up about. Y'all needa breathe.

        Loading editor
    • Face it, it wasn't a very good comparison to start with. But I see your point.

        Loading editor
    • It's obvious that Garnet will forgive Pearl, but it's just a matter of how long will it take.

      Think about it, if someone does something bad to you, your friends or hinders you on your mission, you wouldn't forgive them overnight. Just wait a few episodes and it will happen.

        Loading editor
    • ThePhilosophunculist wrote:
      The point I was trying to make was that what Pearl did was serious - so serious that it caused Garnet to defuse because both of her constituent parts were so messed up about. Y'all needa breathe.

      IMO the ending of Keystone Motel made it clear that Ruby, Sapphire and Garnet all want to forgive Pearl eventually, but it was a serious betrayal, the wound is still fresh. They're just not ready to forgive her yet, and that's okay.

        Loading editor
    • Aww, poor Pear. I'd forgive her, wouldn't you, Garnet?

      MIND. BLOWN.

        Loading editor
      • poof*
        Loading editor
    • Guys, fusion is like, the highest level of trust and intimacy. It's everything that makes Garnet, Garnet. Pearl not only abused that trust for her own selfish reasons, but she also wasted time they could've spent tracking Peridot and sent that rescue request signal to Homeworld TWICE. If they didn't get it the first time, they certainly did now.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, Evtini200, Fnaffan41, Bkfootball, Gordon Ecker, Scarystuff Ahoy, JaylonDixon33, The Philosophunculist, and SteelRunner15, I agree with all of you.  :)

        Loading editor
    • Although I don't see why we're mentioning a murder since it never happened right SteelRunner and JaylonDixon.

        Loading editor
    • Murder never happened but i get the point now

      just a weird analogy.

        Loading editor
    • Garnet does need to put things right with Pearl, but not necessarily because Pearl deserves it.  They will, in the near future, need to fight together again.  Pearl needs to earn Garnet's forgiveness, but Garnet kinda needs to let Pearl try to do that.


      EDIT: For what it's worth, I said that before I had a chance to watch "Friend Ship".

        Loading editor
    • I think your right, but people can't stay mad at their friends no matter how bad it is, Sapphire thinks that, the time to forgive has to happen sooner or later.

        Loading editor
    • Pear, why did u lie to meh?

      I didn't mean to!

      Aw, Pear! i'd forgive her. Wouldnt u Garnet?

      :O
      
        Loading editor
    • Garnet's not being mean, she trying to teach Pearl that there are Conquences to your actions. Pearl deserves to be punished for using her in that way, but by proving herself she can earn the Trust back. There's nothing mean about it.

        Loading editor
    • Goldensunsheba wrote:
      Garnet's not being mean, she trying to teach Pearl that there are Conquences to your actions. Pearl deserves to be punished for using her in that way, but by proving herself she can earn the Trust back. There's nothing mean about it.

      No offence, but I really don't think it was a lesson.  Besides Pearl already learned her lesson.  I think Garnet just didn't want to forgive Pearl and didn't want to drop the subject.  She was mainly mad about Pearl lying, I'm sure any kind of lie is forgivable.  In my opinion, being unforgiving is what I think is mean.  Just my opinion.  Friends can't stay mad at each other forever.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly wouldn't forgive Pearl, she went too far! I don't mind her bad view on humanity, but she went too far with what she did.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      I honestly wouldn't forgive Pearl, she went too far! I don't mind her bad view on humanity, but she went too far with what she did.

      If it were me, as long as Pearl didn't mean to hurt my feelings then I would forgive her.  How about we agree to disagree and respect each others opinion.  Ok?

        Loading editor
    • Svierra wrote:

      Kevin125 wrote:
      I honestly wouldn't forgive Pearl, she went too far! I don't mind her bad view on humanity, but she went too far with what she did.

      If it were me, as long as Pearl didn't mean to hurt my feelings then I would forgive her.  How about we agree to disagree and respect each others opinion.  Ok?

      I wouldn't judge you if you did, it's just my way of thinking.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:

      Svierra wrote:

      Kevin125 wrote:
      I honestly wouldn't forgive Pearl, she went too far! I don't mind her bad view on humanity, but she went too far with what she did.
      If it were me, as long as Pearl didn't mean to hurt my feelings then I would forgive her.  How about we agree to disagree and respect each others opinion.  Ok?
      I wouldn't judge you if you did, it's just my way of thinking.

      And I'm just thinking it my way too.  I just feel like staying mad forever isn't good.

        Loading editor
    • Svierra
      Svierra removed this reply because:
      I accidently wrote it twice.
      00:06, July 23, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.