FANDOM


  • LarsMars
    LarsMars closed this thread because:
    It is Peridot! This thread can be closed. :)
    02:50, September 26, 2015

    I think it might be Peridot since she's probably never been through a thunderstorm

      Loading editor
    • I'm hoping so! :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah we need more Peridot in this now that she is living in the house!

        Loading editor
    • I think so since, well, it makes sense

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote: I'm hoping so! :)

      I think it is gonna be peridot.

        Loading editor
    • It seems like it might be so.  Now that Peridot seems to have made a home in Steven's bathroom it would be odd for her to just "disappear" I am thinking the next few episodes will focus on her and Steven doing things.

        Loading editor
    • I think it might be that connie comes over for a sleep over and steven introducees her to peridot... The sleep over starts and so does the thunderstorm, peridot gets scared, so connie and steven help her through the night...

        Loading editor
    • i think its peridot >3< since its the first time she's been stuck on earth (that we know of) she wont have experienced the magority of the earth's weather so when it starts to thunder she'l be really scared and confused and maye thinks its a weapon *bdumtss*
      Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 3.19.57 pm
      Peridot Toilet
        Loading editor
    • Dooodlen00t wrote:
      i think its peridot >3< since its the first time she's been stuck on earth (that we know of) she wont have experienced the magority of the earth's weather so when it starts to thunder she'l be really scared and confused and maye thinks its a weapon *bdumtss*
      Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 3.19.57 pm
      Peridot Toilet


      Or the cluster emerging... AHHHHHH! It's gonna shatter us alll!!!

        Loading editor
    • I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:
      I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...

      Maybe not this episode, but who knows. Plus will she ever get her limb extensions back?

        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:
      I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...
      Maybe not this episode, but who knows. Plus will she ever get her limb extensions back?

      if she is redeemed,i believe they would try to get them back possibly but she might not

      i believe the next coule episodes will be peri and steven 

        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:
      I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...
      Maybe not this episode, but who knows. Plus will she ever get her limb extensions back?


      And lose our tiny angry slice of pie?  I am curious if the fan community likes her natural look or if most still prefer her with the robotic limbs.

        Loading editor
    • She is super adorable without the robotic limbs but Ive kinda got used to them and her robotic fingers are awesome so I think I'd like her to get them back eventually.

        Loading editor
    • LionGuy97 wrote:
      Dooodlen00t wrote:
      i think its peridot >3< since its the first time she's been stuck on earth (that we know of) she wont have experienced the magority of the earth's weather so when it starts to thunder she'l be really scared and confused and maye thinks its a weapon *bdumtss*
      Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 3.19.57 pm
      Peridot Toilet

      Or the cluster emerging... AHHHHHH! It's gonna shatter us alll!!!
      Not me... I don't even live in Beach City. 
      Lenny
        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:
      I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...
      Maybe not this episode, but who knows. Plus will she ever get her limb extensions back?

      We all had our doubts and its understandable, but now we know its going to happen, i cant wait! 

        Loading editor
    • Now she is on the when it rains page

        Loading editor
    • Shadowninja0519 wrote: Now she is on the when it rains page

      Wait how to they know it's Peridot?

        Loading editor
    • LapisLazuliSU2
      LapisLazuliSU2 removed this reply because:
      Sorry
      20:35, September 25, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • It's obvious that this friend is the peridot, perhaps this episode, the gems are going on a mission and leave steven at home watching peridot, and has a great storm, and peridot think these rays are weapons, and steven help her to lose this fear.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just looking for valid proof. I know I'll probably look like an idiot if or when it turns out to be her, but you need proof. And I'm hoping that it's true more than anybody.

        Loading editor
    • MCSANiC wrote: I'm just looking for valid proof. I know I'll probably look like an idiot if or when it turns out to be her, but you need proof. And I'm hoping that it's true more than anybody.

      Nope. Nevermind. YAY PERIDOT!

        Loading editor
    • Benjamin DiVittorio wrote:

      LarsMars wrote:
      I feel like we might be getting a mini Peridot redemption arch...

      Maybe not this episode, but who knows. Plus will she ever get her limb extensions back?

      No, not unless if the extended opening is canon.

      HD Ext. Full Theme 47

      "Canon" as in applies to the show.













      I think that shot took place after The Message, way before Peridot went to earth.


      Something tells me Homeworld hates runts, but Jasper had no problem with Ruby and Sapphire so maybe Peridot just has low self esteem.

        Loading editor
    • well guess we were right about peridot being in a suit

        Loading editor
    • There was a promo that showed peridot in the when it rains promo so yeah it's gonna be peridot.

        Loading editor
    • Leglesslego wrote: well guess we were right about peridot being in a suit

      Well, yeah but criticism and low self esteem caused Peridot to want have prosthetics.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      There was a promo that showed peridot in the when it rains promo so yeah it's gonna be peridot.


      Here is that promo off of Youtube!  She looks and sounds rather scared almost pleading, and I could not tell but it looks like there might be a tear trail down her cheek.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.